Sign in to follow this  
mb design 2

lookin for cheap vinyl

Im just doing this for a hope and im trying to find the cheapest place to get vinyl

any help would be great.thanks :)

vinyl's cheap as it is  :)

I personally think Fellers has good prices, on 1 roll shipping is about $10.00 from my experiences

or hell even a better deal is $9.99 shipping on any amount at US Cutter :)

I'm still buying all of my Vinyl from Us Cutter, but the shipping is a wait @ 5 days. I gave $ .11 for shipping last week at signwarehouse(they have coroplast signs and tags) and got it in two.

But..as long as I'm not in a hurry Us Cutter will get my business.

I just can't see why you wouldn't spend a few $10 TOPS on the known brands. I know i know, you want to save money but if i used some off the wall brand i'd be embarrassed to say i used it but with Avery and Oracal i'm proud  :D

I just use cheap vinyl for expirements and give aways and what not. That way I don't waste good stuff. Then when I get stuff the way I want it, I use the good stuff..

Reputation is worth more than vinyl.  Buy the good stuff.  Keep em' coming back for more.

I am convinced that BrightLine is made by 3M and it is a fourth the price, it it some really good vinyl, sold by Grimco, the color selection is limited, $5.00 delivery.

D