I was thinking about outsourcing full color digital printed banners from a guy. He would charge $3/sq. foot and pretty fast and reliable. What does anyone think? Is there any better deals out there? Thanks!

I've never found a better deal than that and believe me I have looked.

And we all have found out at one time or another ,,,,, you get what you pay for.....

Dave

Guest fivestar

And we all have found out at one time or another ,,,,, you get what you pay for.....

Dave

Not always, take US Cutter's cutters for example :thumbsup:

Look, If you have to remove my post, that is sad. I think people should know about the problems, not just what it is like when it works.

I have a refine, and it does not work all of the time, it works when it wants to, that is not what most people are looking for. If you want to cut something it should cut it when you want and what you want.

Sorry if some crazy "All powerful" thinks that everyone should be talked into buying a junk cutter.

I will take a screen shot of my post, so I can show people you are removing it.

Guest fivestar

Look, If you have to remove my post, that is sad. I think people should know about the problems, not just what it is like when it works.

I have a refine, and it does not work all of the time, it works when it wants to, that is not what most people are looking for. If you want to cut something it should cut it when you want and what you want.

Sorry if some crazy "All powerful" thinks that everyone should be talked into buying a junk cutter.

How does your post relate to a printed banner?  Maybe try starting your own thread.  BTW, I have no idea what post you're talking about that was taken down.

If you make a post and it's removed does it subtract from your post count? If not joefred only has 1 post shouldn't it say 2 if one was removed?

it takes it off your count, the reason that I had posted here was this:

Dave

I think that uscutter does sell a cheapie product, there for,  "you get what you pay for"

Guest fivestar

That's your right to think that way, but don't come on here starting stuff without some kind of proof.  This is your 2nd post on this board and both posts are nothing more then stirring shit.

If you have a problem with your cutter then either start a new thread, search your problem out or contact the company directly.

Guest fivestar

Sounds like maybe you got a bad machine, I love mine works great everytime

99% of the time it's PICNIC.  Problem In Chair Not In Computer.

I have had mine for about 9 months.

The first day I got it I was thinking I bought some junk.

I put a few post on here (asking nice) and within hours working great.

I am happy as hell with my cutter

My post was aimed at , the lowball sellers that quote rediculus prices.

If most of us figure an item should cost $5-$10 per sq and somebody comes in at $1.99,

I would be questioning the quality of materials and workmanship.

Dave

ps: my spelling sucks

speaking as the 'all powerful' who removed your post...when someone comes on here and the VERY FIRST post is negative,complaining about the Cutters that are sold by the providers of this very forum,yes, I remove it.And will contimue to do so. Asking for help,I will leave...If you can't make your cutter work,and are too dumb to seek help,then that's your problem.Thousands of people manage to not only make theirs work, but make good money with them. Those who can't usually have sense enough to seek help before they start bitching and calling the cutters junk. As others have pointed out, a cutter isn't plug and play and based on my experience...it's just like computers...99% of the problem is OPERATOR ERROR.

There are several areas in the forum to ask for help, or even complain. This particular thread isn't one of them.

Your cutter 'works when it wants to'...sounds to me like the problem isn't the cutter.

And before you start calling someone crazy.....maybe you need to exqmine your own post.

One of the jobs of a mod on a forum is to keep away the spammers,the flamers and teh riff-raff from other sellers who LOVE to get on here and trash US Cutter. First post being one of those three,sends up a red flag.

it takes it off your count, the reason that I had posted here was this:

Dave

I think that uscutter does sell a cheapie product, there for,  "you get what you pay for"

I think we should all post how much money our 'cheapie product' has made us..I'll be the first...$20,000+ and counting.

Guest fivestar

I honestly don't know John.  I'm going to guess around 30K over the past 2 yrs.  I know for this yr it's over 5K and these are "supposed" to be my slow months.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

I purchased my refine last fall as a hobby and to letter my own vehicles and I have probably had a return of over $300 over my investment cost. I have another $700 lined up.  Not bad for playing around in my spare time. Any problem I had was quickly remedied by a personal email from US Cutter or from searching the forum.

Gary