Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

FireMalt's project thread...

So I've been meaning to add a few photos of previous misc. jobs I did prior to my shoulder surgery. I'll just keep adding to this thread, versus junking up the forum with several threads...

Thanks for looking.

<edited because I posted images to be shared with the USC forum members, not the entire ebay community>

Here's a few banners... something for my wife's coworker, a 2'x'8' and a 4'x10'

<edited because I posted images to be shared with the USC forum members, not the entire ebay community>

Nice Work FM - On the wall words what size lettering did you use and are those custom lettering by you?

;) ;)

Dazzel

Guest Schramm

Man as expected it is all great stuff, but that Texas Custom Graphics is just freakin NUTS?  How long did that take to weed out?  I would love something like that.

The wall decal in total is about 11 or 12 feet wide(without the spacing)... I'd say it probably took about 45 minutes to 1 hour to weed. It was a fun experience though. ;)

Jeff... I cut it down to size.

Mopar... I laid 1/4" cast vinyl pinstriping down on top of the reflective red vinyl. Much cheaper than laying a bottom layer of black 851. I think 100' roll was something like $8.99

Mopar... I laid 1/4" cast vinyl pinstriping down on top of the reflective red vinyl. Much cheaper than laying a bottom layer of black 851. I think 100' roll was something like $8.99

That makes since. I wasn't even thinking pinstriping. ;)

Thanks.

Guest fivestar

awesome, I just hope her name is "Katy" and not "Kathy" that would be a huge mistake. But the truck is BALLER!!!!I love it :angry:

Look where Firemalt is from ;)

They look great but how do u keep the lines level on the pickup when you go over the wheel arches ?

Of course everything looks great... that pickup looks iincredible!  I told Erik I could hook the Police Dept up... Wonder what they pay the body shop for the decals.

Haven't posted anything for some time now, been busy with our kitchen remodel and a few other things. But rest assured, things are getting back to normal, so I'll try to update a little more regularly.

This fire dept. contacted me in regards to a vehicle that was going to auction, and they wanted the reflective vinyl removed. From 2 previous experiences, I know I didn't want to deal with this, but knew if I took the job, it could lead to many many others. Ended up taking just a hair over 4 hours, breaks included.

Also... I think I finally came up with a company logo I like.

Super job Tim, and depending on how long that vinyl was on...was it any easier after attempting it before?  Did you find an easier way?

Hey I like that new logo!!!!  :lol:

Guest kenya

Great job......... I wonder if it took alot of muscle or was it an easy removal?

Love the logo.  :lol: