splendidsigns

Picture for my bro's new car

:thumbsup: That sign is Splendid ! ;D

care to share the eps file? looks great

I have no idea how to load it on here hunni or i would share it with you for sure, if you could explain how i do it?

gems

just saw the bulldogs commercial all named steve haha

I think that's a great commercial... My wife looks at me every time it comes on.

Looks great!

I have no idea how to load it on here hunni or i would share it with you for sure, if you could explain how i do it?

gems

I think all you do is reply and hit additional options and find the file on your computer. I haven't tried it yet.

Hmm , I thought I would get a chuckle or 2  with my use of the members name :thumbsup:  ;D

Hmm , I thought I would get a chuckle or 2  with my use of the members name :thumbsup:  ;D

I thought it was funny Rodger. I cought it right away.  ;D

What do you think??? First one i did by myself today without one problem i was so proud haha

HPIM1959.jpg

gems

For us newbies can you explain this decal.Is the black printed on the white or is it layered?Has it been weeded yet?Thanks

Hmm , I thought I would get a chuckle or 2  with my use of the members name ;D  :)

I thought it was funny Rodger. I cought it right away.  :)

;D

What do you think??? First one i did by myself today without one problem i was so proud haha

HPIM1959.jpg

gems

For us newbies can you explain this decal.Is the black printed on the white or is it layered?Has it been weeded yet?Thanks

Hiya Yes its weeded hun its on white backing paper ready to have application tape put on it... ended up being a lot easier to weed than i thought to..

Is the black printed on decal?Why i am asking mine doesn't have any black when cut on white..I am puzzled on this..Thanks

Is the black printed on decal?Why i am asking mine doesn't have any black when cut on white..I am puzzled on this..Thanks

No hunni it's black vinyl on white backing paper, which then goes on vehicle so the back ground would be the colour of whatever you apply it to. x