cutme

i now have two heat presses

Cutme,, awesome, which one is the new toy?

MMM

the one on the left, which actually turns out is a newer model.

bb

Very Nice! Enjoy them! I have 2 of them also and I find that one works better on T-Shirts and the other works great for mouse pads but not as good for shirts so it's nice to have a few of them to use. Also good if one breaks down on you. I had the thermostat go on one of mine and I was lucky to have the 2nd one here so I had no downtime.

Very Nice! Enjoy them! I have 2 of them also and I find that one works better on T-Shirts and the other works great for mouse pads but not as good for shirts so it's nice to have a few of them to use. Also good if one breaks down on you. I had the thermostat go on one of mine and I was lucky to have the 2nd one here so I had no downtime.

thanks. i watch my local craigslist for certain things. when the newer one popped up for $99, i just couldn't pass it up. i only had to drive 14 miles one way to pick it up. i paid more for the older one. they both seem to function equally well.

bb

What a steal,,, good shopping, I call that a score.

MMM

Nice steal! I see you celebrated with a keg???  :thumbsup:

thanks. no i didn't celebrate with a keg. very observant. rather i have a "kegerator" or a fridge modified to dispense keg beer. i also do a little home brewing (cider).

bb

DID you find that in the General catagory ?

Nice steal! I see you celebrated with a keg???  :thumbsup:

thanks. no i didn't celebrate with a keg. very observant. rather i have a "kegerator" or a fridge modified to dispense keg beer. i also do a little home brewing (cider).

bb

ha...When you said 2 new toys I saw the keg and was looking for the other...Then I realized you meant the H/P's! I don't know how you get work done with the kegerator staring you down all day  ;D

Is that one on the left a 15x15 Insta press?  I just bought one of those myself, well, actually they threw it in when I bought a used MP 15x15 for nothing, because it didnt work.

Turns out its just the thermal cutoff, a $2 part that Insta wants $50 for..  I can't find the exact one elsewhere though, so I may have to buy it.

I couldn't find a whole lot about Insta presses online.  However, the company sells the model we both have I believe for $1100 refurbished..

they are both 16x20 by insta.

bb