painteddesigns

First Big Job

This is the work I did for my Husbands truck.  This took me 4 hours to apply to the truck & I still have the other side to do. I can tell you I won't be doing it today, its freezin out! I'm not sure if you can tell it is hunter green & black. I'd really like to know what you think of my work.  Uhhh, take it easy on me, I know it isn't perfect but, I tried really hard & it is the first application I have ever done.  I think I would rather have painted a mural than do this. It was a tough job.

Thanks for any input. ;)

Barbara

post-4032-12986532483071_thumb.jpg

post-4032-12986532519227_thumb.jpg

post-4032-12986532544246_thumb.jpg

post-4032-12986532562373_thumb.jpg

Barbara, nice job especially for a first install!!  Looks straight and all.

The ONLY thing I would have changed, is the 'Y' in 'By' would have adjusted it so it didn't go into the border....but hey I'm no expert but that's just my opinion.

Great job!

Thank you everyone. 

I wasn't very happy with the "Y" either.  I am thinking we should make an adjustment somewhere so that doesn't happen on the other side of the truck.

That looks great  ;) The only thing I noticed was the are code looks a little smaller than the phone number. Maybe it's just the perspective or angle of the pic. Looks real good though. Keep up the good work.  :D

Thank you for the nice compliments.  Yes, the area code is a little smaller.  I have seen that done alot around here. That was intentionally done to make the phone number stand out more.