DanielB

First large storefront....

This is our first store front and right after we finished had the pawn shop next door request a price for doing theirs.

post-3968-1298653171421_thumb.jpg

post-3968-1298653173175_thumb.jpg

Looks wonderful... and to get another job right afterwards means you're doing something right!  :P

Good Work :P  So let me ask you, when doing that window did you App tape everything there at the store or did you do it BEFORE hand and then just place it all?

Dazzel

Beautiful job Daniel!!!!  :P

Dazzel, when we do a store front, we mask everything prior to going to the store!

This is our first store front and right after we finished had the pawn shop next door request a price for doing theirs.

Newbie can you post how you did the name in vinyl..Thanks

I ask a question....and there you are Benr98....COOL! :P  You are crowned Moderator in my books sista'  :P

Dazzel

I ask a question....and there you are Benr98....COOL! :P  You are crowned Moderator in my books sista'  :P

Dazzel

LMAO  :P  Hey girl, I'm just happy to be answer SOMEBODYS question, before someone beats me to it!!  :P  Thanks for the vote of confidence....I think I'll leave that position to the guys!  :P

Good Work :P  So let me ask you, when doing that window did you App tape everything there at the store or did you do it BEFORE hand and then just place it all?

Dazzel

I did it all at the shop and then took it to the store.

How did you do the white "shadow" behind the black letters? Is the black on top of the white, or outline?

good clean work.. Ill take the number down incase im ever in GA and in trouble (evil grin). LOL :rolleyes:

Ha Ha Yeah good idea!!  :rolleyes:  Oh and yes i overlayed the black on the white.  The only thing not overlayed is the phone number. 

Ha Ha Yeah good idea!!  :P   Oh and yes i overlayed the black on the white.  The only thing not overlayed is the phone number. 

Can you share that jailbird eps graphic..  lol

What font used here..Thanks