Vinyl Guy

Champion Wreath

why am I having so much trouble opening a file in SB? How do must people move an image from here to SB? thanks so much

why am I having so much trouble opening a file in SB? How do must people move an image from here to SB? thanks so much

You should be importing.... not opening.. Also, if importing newer files, Signblazer has not been updated, because owner passed away a few years back. So a lot of newer files need to be converted back to version 8.eps.

So the above files in .eps, I open it in SB.exe or do I just save it. And when I save it I cant seem to find the file when i go to import.

you have to download the file to a folder where you are keeping your files. and IMPORT it from there.

I think I may see the issue, it seems like it automatically saves and when i try to open it says cannot open in paint, I need it to save in Adobe I think. thanks for all the help, im doing this for just two shirts and its taking me forever haha.

You save the file to a folder, so that you can find it... Then go to that folder and find the file and import that file into Signblazer.