KBRalph

Digitally Printed and Contour Cut Tanker Truck Graphics

Digitally Printed on Roland Machine...

It's printed with registration marks that the plotter machine can later read for alignment purposes. Then laminated and fed back into cutter for final contour cut.

I like the yellow and green version of their logo, right?

post-4058-12986530988529_thumb.jpg

post-4058-12986530988937_thumb.jpg

post-4058-12986530993439_thumb.jpg

post-4058-12986530993693_thumb.jpg

post-4058-12986531017312_thumb.jpg

post-4058-12986531018047_thumb.jpg

post-4058-12986531030784_thumb.jpg

post-4058-12986531031061_thumb.jpg

I can....

...Wish i had a wide format print/cut toy

Great Job, agreed, yellow green one.

Large Format Plotter. HP Design Jet 650C.  Check this out:

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/all,ut/auction/view?auc=306497

GB

It seems that all of the used large format printers I have seen the seller is unwilling to ship & is a long way away, I am in Alabama, & have found them in the Chicago area, in California, Kansas, and New York, that one is in Utah, all of the out of the question to pick up, I would have to fly one way, rent a truck one way, just throws everything way out of price.

Patience, and maybe one will come along a bit closer.   I found one that had been posted on the board, and was about an hour and a half away, great, I contacted the seller, couldn't see it work, he said it was in storage at his dads house, didn't have any rip software, to make it work, yet he had a new large format printer, it had ink, that he claimed was worth as much as what he was asking, I ought to be happy with that.  I sent him my phone number, He wouldn't call. I googled his name, looked up his number, he wouldn't answer the phone until I blocked caller-id and called, and the had all kinds of excuses, I was sick, I was out of town, why did I keep trying to call, hmm, if he was out of town, how did he know I was calling.  Everything sounded to fishy & he came across like a crook, trying to dump off a piece of junk, so of course I left it alone.

D

BTW - Great work

Large Format Plotter. HP Design Jet 650C.  Check this out:

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/all,ut/auction/view?auc=306497

GB

I am an HP Dealer and I have to say stay away from the 650c Plotter. You can not buy parts for them anymore, and if you do find a part it will not be new and these things are just old and not worth the money. If you are looking for a nice HP Plotter let me know I will cut you a deal on any HP plotter other than the 650C. Just email me at work service@360tech.com and let me know you got this from this forum. I have solvents, UV and Dye machines and we ship worldwide.

Jay

I can....

+1

I can't wait to get a chance to play with one of these machines.

I can....

me to.. nice job  PS: I could do all with vinyl.. it would take a long long long time..lol

I have a HP Designjet 500 42" that I use to print off blueprints. Can it be used to print on vinyl? Yes it prints color.

I have a HP Designjet 500 42" that I use to print off blueprints. Can it be used to print on vinyl? Yes it prints color.

Yes this will print on vinyl but you will to be careful since the 500 does not have a heater on it so make sure that you adjust how much ink you use in your settings on your software. I did a sample today for a hospital that has there own machines and want to upgrade so I used a 5500ps 60" with Dye and I had to play with the settings but the color was awesome.

Jay