Sign in to follow this  
DTFuqua

siser puff vinyl

Help uscutter!! Are you guys going to offer the puff material siser makes. I know i haven't bought a lot of material since I bought my Graphtec , I have serious family problems at the moment, but do plan to try some of the puff material as soon as I can get a small piece to try out and see if it will do what I want it to. Thanks for all the help so far and will check back as time becomes available.

Hi Ken. Thanks for the quick reply. Do you have any idea about a price on the puff  material and sizes/quantity available? Also on a side note. Remember you and Levi were trying to help me with the cutting master plugin? Well Corel draw only has the visual basic run  time tools in the full retail version and not the student/teacher or OEM versions. I got the retail version and it works fine now. Now I need to figure out what to do with the flexi-starter.

Yes, I remember you with the GraphTec and the issues you were having. I read on another forum about the Educational versions of software being a problem, after we had done our best to assist you.

As for pricing, you will probably have to speak to the Sales department to get exact pricing, but a ballpark would be whatever a competitor charges, -3%

425-481-3555

Hi Ken. Thanks for the quick reply. Do you have any idea about a price on the puff  material and sizes/quantity available? Also on a side note. Remember you and Levi were trying to help me with the cutting master plugin? Well Corel draw only has the visual basic run  time tools in the full retail version and not the student/teacher or OEM versions. I got the retail version and it works fine now. Now I need to figure out what to do with the flexi-starter.

doyou want to sell the flexi-starter?

how much $ ?

aren't they like 150 now? I paid 99 plus shipping and would like to get that for it.phone is six zero one four two zero nine eight zero seven

It is $99.99 shipped free from US Cutter e-bay auction . I was wanting to get an idea of what it's worth so I can sell mine . I'm taking offers  :thumbsup: