stickygrafix

Question about pictures

If the admin (for whatever reason) deletes the picture on a post, why even leave the post? I found about a dozen posts of work someone did but the pictures were all missing....what is the point in leaving the post?

Older pics were/are deleted from the posts to conserve bandwith.

Text post dont nearly hold the amount of space images do.

I think.

I understand the bandwidth issue with pictures but I also agree with the OP.  What is the point of leaving "Show your Work" post if the pictures are not there.  Without pictures it is just a "Tell us about your work" post. 

Maybe putting a link to your pictures posted on one of the many free photo hosting sites might be the answer, use someone elses bandwidth.

Guest fivestar

That was a few months back when they was on a different server ( I believe) and the bandwidth was exceeded so they just hurried up and deleted all pics, if memory serves me correctly.

Sorry, it was my fault.  The default settings for this bulliten board deleted attached files after a certain amount of time.  After I noticed this was happening, I changed the settings so that attached files would not be deleted.  It was not intentional....

no problem marcuso, I was just wondering because I was really interested in seeing some of the work done only to find the pictures gone. SOOOO, if anyone has pictures of completed work, please post them as I'd love to see what other people are doing.