Cre8tiveCutter

A COLD Friday!

It's only 6 here this morning! The news said last night was the coldest night we have had in 5 years! I wouldnt mind it so much if we had snow to go along with it!

Renee

currently sunny & 55 with a high of 64 today!  :thumbsup:

i went for a walk yesterday, just to get out of the house... i had on shorts, a tshirts, and sandals!  ;)

Guest fivestar

currently sunny & 55 with a high of 64 today!  :thumbsup:

i went for a walk yesterday, just to get out of the house... i had on shorts, a tshirts, and sandals!  ;)

#@$% off.  ;);D ;D

Sorry for the delayed response David... i was out in the backyard, sun bathing in my speedo!  :thumbsup:

Wow, the economy may suck here, but I'll stay here in Cali just for the weather!

It is a nice 70 degrees here today, it was warmer yesterday. I'm sending all of the frozen people some Cali sunshine! Can you feel it?  :thumbsup:

Amber

Sorry for the delayed response David... i was out in the backyard, sun bathing in my speedo!  ;)

That, must be cute  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Sorry for the delayed response David... i was out in the backyard, sun bathing in my speedo!  ;)

Dude that is so wrong in so many ways..... :thumbsup:;);D

I hope FM runs out of that salt he is pouring in our wounds  :thumbsup: BURRRRRRRRRR

Wow, the economy may suck here, but I'll stay here in Cali just for the weather!

It is a nice 70 degrees here today, it was warmer yesterday. I'm sending all of the frozen people some Cali sunshine! Can you feel it?  :)

Amber

Thanks Amber, received a little of the sunshine...but mainly SNOW and cold...please try harder...get out another big fan or something!  :angel:

Hmmmmmmmmmm...FM sunbathing in a speedo?  :lol:

You should be glad you are not in Illinois as it is -17 degrees right now!

yep gotta love that. we got down to -30 last night with a wind chill of -52.  gonna be in the 30s next week so i think im going to break out the shorts

On the flip side of that, in Iraq, the temp dropped below 90, we were putting on our coats. After getting use to about 140, 90 degrees was cold to us.

:angel:  Below 90 feeling cold? YIKES!!  Hang in there....don't you get to come home soon?

You should be glad you are not in Illinois as it is -17 degrees right now!

yep gotta love that. we got down to -30 last night with a wind chill of -52.  gonna be in the 30s next week so i think im going to break out the shorts

On the flip side of that, in Iraq, the temp dropped below 90, we were putting on our coats. After getting use to about 140, 90 degrees was cold to us.

:angel:  Below 90 feeling cold? YIKES!!  Hang in there....don't you get to come home soon?

That was in 2003. Im in Washington now.....About an hour drive from US Cutter