PACS Man

Let it snow

A 24"x12" painted pboard. 7 vinyl colors. The Let it Snow and little snow flakes are white reflective.  The snowman scarf is reflective red. 

reflective white

reflective red

white

forest green

light blue

dark blue

black

orange  okay :huh: so only a little orange!

here is an.eps of the snowman not much but it works.

post-2444-12986530475132_thumb.jpg

post-2444-12986530484525_thumb.jpg

snowman.eps

snowman.eps

Thanks everyone, I had a blast making it.  Started out as just snow flakes and the words Merry Christmas but as I kept looking at it, I had to nitpick it and this was the end (for now) results.  It didnt hurt having 2' of snow but I have to give credit to everyone here that has passed on their knowledge, creativity and motivation to all of us here in the forum.  I would never have been able to make anything without all your help !!

:thumbsup:  Mark  (PacsMan)

Yes, it is a font called WWFlakes.  There are about 90 different flakes.  Some r a real pain to weed :thumbsup: 

PACSMAN - it looks FLIPPIN GREAT!  Now my wheels are turnin' even more...THANKS ;)

Dazzel

Awesome,

This is just crazy. I love it. Now, I want to do try a bunch  of colors. I need to buy more.

I think I need to move the "Let it Snow" up a bit higher on the board...say 2/3rds rather than the middle.  What do you all think?

I think that looks great!  To answer your question, I think the 'Let it Snow' might pop a little more if it was a bit higher.  But, it looks great already!

:thumbsup:;)