Hi All

Im new here but ive searched and read all i can but no answer for me. Machine is six months old but only done a few test cuts with artcut 2006

Im using Flexi Expert 7.5. comm1 or comm2

I have tried all the port settings 4800 9600 hardware etc: tcp/ip

Nothing works i still get write port error .

works fine with artcut but i hate it.

Any other ideas would be great.

Regards Dale

I used to get those errors with fexi sign pro, but I do no longer.

You said that you are running flexi expert... We can see if its the same???

I believe that you need to disabe TCP/IP in Flexi

Goto edit, prefrences, then tools..

scroll down to cut plot.

uncheck the box that states connect to local production manager using TCP/IP

That should work.

BearDown, a user on this board was having the same problem and it didnt work for him, maybe try searching his posts?

Hope it works for you

Thanks

Tried that and everything else ive found on here..

I will try getting a long LPT cable and try that.

did you try the serial connection? thats what i use and dont get that error.

and there is some sort of setting on the bios for LPT... like ecc or ecp or something... that could maybe cause it? not sure...

I would try the serial connection

Well i tried using LPT port and do at least cut...BUT all it cuts is triangle type lines over and over each other...Help..I hate artcut but this is really driving me nuts...

LPT port is set to ECP in bios and am using the short cable supplied with cutter....

I have fiddled with settings but getting no where...Any help would be great..I Have my first big jobs next week

Regards Dale

Guest fivestar

Well i tried using LPT port and do at least cut...BUT all it cuts is triangle type lines over and over each other...Help..I hate artcut but this is really driving me nuts...

LPT port is set to ECP in bios and am using the short cable supplied with cutter....

I have fiddled with settings but getting no where...Any help would be great..I Have my first big jobs next week

Regards Dale

What driver are you using for flexi?  Sounds to me like it's a driver issue of some sort.

Regards Dale

What driver are you using for flexi?  Sounds to me like it's a driver issue of some sort.

I am using PNC1000...

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling Flexi. You could also try uninstalling and re-installing your connection ports for Windows.

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling Flexi. You could also try uninstalling and re-installing your connection ports for Windows.

that didnt work either.;D?:huh:????

Does the test cut on the cutter cut right? For this model you have the right driver selected so I am not sure because you said it worked OK with ArtCut, which tells me it is not the cutter.

I have this exact same issue but with a Refine EH721, and as far as I can tell no one has been able to figure out the fix for it.

so what now then!! I hate Artcut too by the way but beggers can't be choosers can they now.

I have this exact same issue but with a Refine EH721, and as far as I can tell no one has been able to figure out the fix for it.

so what now then!! I hate Artcut too by the way but beggers can't be choosers can they now.

Beats the crap out of me.!!!!  Problem is we paid $3000 for flexi so i have to get it working.

All thats left is build another computer and see if the different hardware changes it..

since the issue seems to be FLexi and not the cutter,I strongly suggest you go to the Flexi  ezine website,join the forums,and see if anyone there has any ideas. Here is the lnk:

http://www.flexiezine.com/