Sign in to follow this  
Cre8tiveCutter

My first banner- I know its lame!

well what can I say? I needed a banner real quick for my biz. Was doing a street thing that the local fire and rescue was sponsoring and this is what I ended up with! LOL

Renee

post-3911-12986529927717_thumb.jpg

post-3911-12986529942745_thumb.jpg

you should have made the top line bigger to fill more of the space, and so the business name can be read from farther away. for that particular one, you could have just made everything bigger to fill the available space. oterwise it looks like your getting the hang of it. my2p

bb

I think you did a nice job...but I do agree with Cutme..that the top line could of been larger and bold so people can read it.

Keep up the good work!

Thanx all and I agree I could have made everything bigger! I havent used it since that day and my plans are to add more to it before I do use it again. Like phone number and a few more graphics.

Renee

Like everyone said just Fill in the empty space!

Here is a banner i did for the 30 Dunkin Donuts in South Jersey the i repair the signage on!

01-11-09_1217.jpg

they put signs right over the drive thru and wonder why i have to close the drive thru!

hahahaha! funny

I just noticed you have the word two in your 2, I like that! I'm going to have to work on my logo and see if I cant come up with something clever like that!

Renee

Guest kenya

Don't be so hard on yourself.......... it's a GREAT start!  ;)

looks good, probably the only thing I would have looked at trying would be to make the 2 vehicles a little bigger so there wasn't as much dead space. But I think it came out nice.  ;)