Spyder Graphix

Sign Warehouse BEWARE

Guest sciondrgn

Ive ordered a good bit from SW with no issues.. One time I had ordered red and got lite red, I called them up and they sent me a new roll of red and let me keep the lite..

Kinda like the Big Ten logo actually has an 11 in it.

big10-08-hdr-logo.gif

Never seen the Big Ten sign ( so 10 is an eleven HMMM ) What is it a baseball thingy or some Areosmith fans getting together ?  ;)

Guest fivestar

It's the conference that Ohio State, Michigan, Mich St. Penn St. Iowa, Illinois, Purdue, Minn., Northwestern, Indiana, Wisconsin play sports in.  There's actually 11 teams when Penn St joined but it has always been called The Big Ten, so they just changed their logo.  ;):) :)

I thought it had to do with college.....but was thinking basketball. Thanks Fivestar, my daughters will be so impressed when I tell them I learned something sports related today lol. They both love sports, esp college, and I tolerate it at best. I like to go to an event but not so much watch it on TV.

Isn't that for basketball?

I knew , just teasing . I never have got into any of the Ball type games .

Now Rodger I thought that was a prerequisite to being a boy?  :)

My daughter's bf literally watches ESPN 24/7 when here......drives me nuts. He needs to become a sports commentator ......hmmm, then he could get off my couch ;)

It's the conference that Ohio State, Michigan, Mich St. Penn St. Iowa, Illinois, Purdue, Minn., Northwestern, Indiana, Wisconsin play sports in.  There's actually 11 teams when Penn St joined but it has always been called The Big Ten, so they just changed their logo.  ;):) :)

How many of them won a bowl game this year?    :)

Guest fivestar

How many of them won a bowl game this year?     ;)

Don't go there.

Now Rodger I thought that was a prerequisite to being a boy?  ;D

My daughter's bf literally watches ESPN 24/7 when here......drives me nuts. He needs to become a sports commentator ......hmmm, then he could get off my couch ;)

I liked playing them ALOT . Watching ball type games is slightly better than watching the grass grow or paint dry  :) . I hate that I watch Nascar .. 4-5 hours of time & 30 minutes or racing ( unless Bristol or Martinville )

I liked playing them ALOT . Watching ball type games is slightly better than watching the grass grow or paint dry  ;) . I hate that I watch Nascar .. 4-5 hours of time & 30 minutes or racing ( unless Bristol or Martinville )

My sister plans her day around Nascar. I like car racing but prefer the fast ones like the funny cars/rails. Forget what they call it but we used to go watch at Flatrock, MI; it was like 1/4 mile straightway. Blast your ear drums for sure. A rail car wrecked once right in front of us going end over end. Thought the guy was dead for sure as the only thing left was the frame. Amazingly, he got out and walked away.

That is Drag racing , I enjoy watching it also . Like doing it more ( slower vehicles , quickest time I have done is a 9.7 on a Kawasaki H2 )

Dirt track racing is the most enjoyable to watch , fighting fro real estate constantly .

Yup, that's it.....brain goes on a vaca every now n then  ;) I do like watching the motocross racing as well, makes me think someone is going to get killed the way they run ea other off the track though. Had a friend that used to go to a track and race motorcycles/snowmobiles on asphalt.......craaazy. At least w a vehicle you have something between you and the ground. Husband always teases me that I only know 2 speeds stop and full out lol. We went snowmobiling and thought he was going to kill me cuz I wanted to see how fast it would go. Got it to jus past 100, which was fast back then, with him hitting me on the back to slow down. I fig they made it to go that fast so had to test it out.

LOL  ;)

How do you sign up for a catalog from Fellers? I'm not seeing a request spot anywhere on the site.

Thanks,

Andrea

How do you sign up for a catalog from Fellers? I'm not seeing a request spot anywhere on the site.

Thanks,

Andrea

You have to call them.

Bummer, I hate calling people. Thanks for your help. I'll call anyways, just seems like an unnecessary step. :huh:

I have had no problem with sign warehouse either although I have only ordered from them about 3 times. Their shipping was always 8.50 for me. Sign + banners I don't think has a flat rate to start like most of the companies do.

Christi

:-

Good news for us I guess. Let's just hope they keep up the outstanding service!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

That line made me laff..

yes , I agree !!! . That was a GREAT line .

***UPDATE****

I dont know if they just dont like me or what.....

So I put all the bad things behind me and decide to place another order.. I need some whit tshirt material for more school work. I was asked to put some names on the back of some t-shirts for the basketball team. So I called and asked if they had it in stock in their KY location. MaryAnn (which helped fix the problem last time) said yes its in stock and will ship out today for you I said sweet can i order it on the website so i can use the money i have in paypal for it.. She said sure no problem it would still ship and in the notes just put "SHIP FROM KY" so i did 6 times .. Well they got me again shipped it from Tx which is 4 days away from me...

What do i do?:huh:? Do I call and see whats going on? Order it from someone else so i can get it asap and just let this one come in??

I am just so lost.. I try to keep these colors in stock but sometimes i get hit with these 30-40 shirts that need to be done ASAP. I cant just let this effect my business with schools as we do so much and the money is great they just need it fast.

Fellers almost always has one day shipping if they have what you need or you may be close enough for pickup search what is in your area for different products.

www.Hotfixfilms.com They have a office in Nashville Tennessee that might be close to you.

Spyder, I do a lot of work with schools too. And feel I can't disappoint them or they will go elsewhere. I'm in MI and have had no problem ordering from Imprintables or Stahls. Imprintables has Spectra Eco which I like the best, but is a 2 day ship. So if in a hurry, I'll order from Stahls which I don't care for as much but no problems so far. That is the frustrating part of this business, feeling like the middle man getting pulled from both the client and supplier. I try to keep black/white on hand as I seemed to always need them. Good Luck, the anxiety of waiting on materials for clients that think you need to get it down yesterday can be overwhelming.