PACS Man

My first static clingy

nice job  :D

Do you run the cling thru the cutter or just cut a peice bigger than the decal ? I would think all that is needed is to cut a bigger circle of cling than the decal is :D

Oracal 641 red and BGS white. Reverse cut the self made graphic with the white applied over the red so the adheasive is what shows through the cling clear.  I cut the cling with the cutter just a tad bit bigger than the decal and hand applied.  Got better at the clingy application as I went along.  The cling has no adhesive so cant use register marks as it just peals off the backing which is why the hand application.  Anyone have a beter way to apply the cling with multi color?  PacsMan

Happy New Year everyone!  Tri-City Americans just kicked Spokane Chiefs butt 6 -1 Sorry A big hockey fan here....  PacsMan

Happy New Year everyone!  Tri-City Americans just kicked Spokane Chiefs butt 6 -1 Sorry A big hockey fan here....  PacsMan

Ya, but Tri-Cities doesn't have the broken trophy!

Ya, but Tri-Cities doesn't have the broken trophy!

lol

That was a swift move....

Go Tri-City Americans!! We used to have season tickets for the first 3-4 years when they came to the area, and we drove 50miles from Walla Walla just to make the games.

I liked Mic Vukota from the Chiefs though.... dude would body slam people during pre-game warm-ups.