ms_sign

Some recent things

Jon, all are great! Thanks for sharing.

What size is the heart? And whats the font size in the last pic? I dont think I could have cut that.

Jon, all are great! Thanks for sharing.

What size is the heart? And whats the font size in the last pic? I dont think I could have cut that.

The heart is about 2" tall and the text on it is 1/8".

The text on the last pic is just over 3/16" tall.

Thanks,

Jon

Awesome job Jon!!!

Between yours and others I've seen...I'm doing tiles next year!!

Thanks for sharing some of your work and the inspiration!!

Jenny

great job jon, do you mind telling, where did you get the shaped backing for door hangers?

regards duke

Nice job on all of them. Like Joe said, there is no way my cutter would do text that small.

great job jon, do you mind telling, where did you get the shaped backing for door hangers?

regards duke

Hobby Lobby

Nice job on all of them. Like Joe said, there is no way my cutter would do text that small.

Cut slow and weed in place. I mean my cutter will cut @ 24ips but I cut @ 2ips.

Draw boarders around the text close to it, weed the centers of the letters and apply. Then weed the outside. It takes time.  ;)

Jon

M&S all's I have to say is THOSE DOOR HANGERS ARE GREAT! Oh yea, weeding on the lettering for the last one must have been a  ;) I have been doing a lot of wall lettering and I must say, with small fonts it DOES take time especially cursive fonts, but once done is worth it!

Great Job and thanks for sharing

Dazzel

Dazzle me, I just ordered my cutter and some vinyl today to try to do the wall quotes. How do you price it? Also, are there certain fonts that work better? What about the length that works best? Lots of questions, but I'm really getting excited about learning this.

Those all look great :thumbsup:

I don't think I'd have the patience for weeding that last one, love the names on the door hangers. Thanks for sharing

Happy to help Sandy.  Go to http://www.wallwords.com/ideas.htm and there you should find all sorts of wall word ideas and the prices they use for them, I usually chrg. a  little less.  I find that cursive is the hardest to weed because the lines are so fine. Play around with different type fonts and you will see which are the esiest/hardest to weed.  As far as sizes, it depends on the areas you are trying to cover...the smaller you go the hardest it is to weed, but patience is what you need...ESPECIALLY at the end, right when you think you are almost done you get in a hurry and that's when it all goes to POT! :thumbsup:

Good luck and if you have any issues this is a great place to come for support.

Dazzel

Guest kenya

Very beautiful Jon !!!!

WOW, now that's small stuff. I bet you really have to take your time.

Great tip on weeding the inside first. Makes alot of sense. Thanks.

Guest fivestar

Damn I don't know how I missed this thread but those look awesome, excellent job.  BTW, you cut them with your Graphtech?  That's my next purchase I believe is the Graphtec.

Damn I don't know how I missed this thread but those look awesome, excellent job.  BTW, you cut them with your Graphtech?  That's my next purchase I believe is the Graphtec.

Yes, these were all cut with a Graphtec.  :thumbsup: I do love the servo drive.

Jon