Beardown

OK How did you do this year ??

GEEZ .. a .22 :D LOL  ;) .  Well confession time is here . I don't hunt much , but mostly use a .22 magnum or a 410 . I have a 22-250 , 30-30 & 12 guages but don't use them much . I've got a coyote problem at the farm & thought a 30-06 would be good during the day , 18 shot semi auto .22 long at night with night vision goglles , laser light , electronic call with a live rooster . I will give that a try next trip to the farm . Mountain lions killed a full sized horse 5 miles from me ... I hope none of those come my way as they are protected in West Virginia ....

I broke my shoulder joint a few years ago & the only way they can fix it is to replace the shoulder joint . I aint going for that . Sighting in & shooting the 7 MM made my shoulder hurt before that & I have not used it since .

GEEZ .. a .22 :D LOL  ;) .  Well confession time is here . I don't hunt much , but mostly use a .22 magnum or a 410 . I have a 22-250 , 30-30 & 12 guages but don't use them much . I've got a coyote problem at the farm & thought a 30-06 would be good during the day , 18 shot semi auto .22 long at night with night vision goglles , laser light , electronic call with a live rooster . I will give that a try next trip to the farm . Mountain lions killed a full sized horse 5 miles from me ... I hope none of those come my way as they are protected in West Virginia ....

I broke my shoulder joint a few years ago & the only way they can fix it is to replace the shoulder joint . I aint going for that . Sighting in & shooting the 7 MM made my shoulder hurt before that & I have not used it since .

Alright, shoulder joint issues are acceptable excuses....

As for the Mountain Lions- they like a little warm water run over their Meow Mix before it is served....makes a gravy like effect. Cats dig gravy.