Mikeness

Noobie from MA - Hello, Hi, Greetings, Bonjour!

Hi All - New guy here from MA.  I worked in the large format graphics business for 3 years (4yrs ago). I have had much experience with cutters (Roland), plotters (Mimaki & HP), dysublimation, lamination, mounting, installations, graphic design, yada yada.  I've been out of the biz for a few years now but have always had the itch to jump back in and the easiest and most cost effective way to do that is with your very own cutter - so here I am.  I worked for a small family run company and though we did fairly well (for NO advertising/marketing what so ever) I noted many areas of opportunity left untouched. Very excited to get going and from the little I've read so far in this forum it looks like this is the place to be.

Working on a biz plan now and I am planning to purchase a USCutter in the next week or so.

Milkness welcome to the forum very good place to start up again lots of info....

welcome to the forum

i only  joined today and i feel like i have been here years

had a good look around today and you can find everything you need

stu

Welcome!  I was out repairing some signs so im late on the reply!  Welcome and enjoy the site!  ;D:) :)

Welcome,and Happy New Year!  This forum is the best - you will love the people here :D

Welcome!!

You will love it here! what part of Mass are from? My family is in Mass, I was born and raised in Somerset but have lived in Va for the last 10 years.

congrats on winning your bid on ebay, I did the same thing after losing the first, wow that was nerve racking!

I got the pcut, which one did you win?

Renee <----yankee living in the south

Central Mass.  I won the MH-871 (34"). Arrived yesterday but she's still sitting in the box.  It's been in the teens and below since Wed and the shipment was left on my front steps for a few hours.  I'm not going to boot her up until it's been inside for awhile to warm up. 

I 'm sure you will love your new cutter! there is a wealth of info here and help should you need it! Been super cold here too, I need to move further south than virginia!

Renee