vrpro

Greetings and Saluwhatevers

Totaly green to vinyl cutting!

My research on vinyl cutting brought me to uscutter.com and this form. I found it to be a wealth of information. Bought a Pcut630, several 10 yard rolls and jumped in with both feet. I look forward to growing and participating in this forum.

The past 35 years I

Welcome, plenty of useful information and techniques on our community forum!  Welcome to USCutter  :huh:;D:thumbsup:

the secrets to easy weeding are very simple: Good vinyl and proper pressure and blade depth. It is also VERY important that the cuts are being completed 100%. A dull blade will also make it hard.

Welcome to the forums!

The cutting is not a problem. Being new I think its still a matter of a short between the chair and my keyboard :thumbsup:, but I'm working on that one...

Welcome!!! I believe that everyone has their own ways of making life easier on themselves...So weeding will get easier as you go along an pick up the tricks that work for you...I bought all kinds of fancy weed tools, but still mainly use an exacto, the dental pick for designs with a lot of curves and the ball point cricut tool when a lot of the fine cuts want to pop up in the weeding...

I LOVE TO WEED.. If anyone wants throw you stuff my way,, I will weed,, it,,

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT..

Ok you got the point,, lol

Glutton for punishment..lol

VRPRO - If ya need any help with those cargo containers I am here in Seattle as well, give me a jingle (PM).  You have an extensive background in Graphics and vectors so this is right up your ally.

Monkey, I am with you...I don't mind weeding either...gives me time to think and regroup for my next adventure! Are we nerotic or OCD?

Dazzel

Why didn't you offer that to us before the weeding contest ended?:rolleyes:

VRPRO - If ya need any help with those cargo containers I am here in Seattle as well, give me a jingle (PM).  You have an extensive background in Graphics and vectors so this is right up your ally.

Monkey, I am with you...I don't mind weeding either...gives me time to think and regroup for my next adventure! Are we nerotic or OCD?

Dazzel

Thanks for the offer ;) But I'm in Indiana not Seattle. I left in 2005. The 200 22x5's were not a problem the 100 18x2 for the web address was a pain in the butt to weed! Then I found out I was way too low on my price, LOL well its all good I'm still learning..

Keith

Dazzel.. maybe a lil of both,, but for sure ocd,  got to do it, and do it right now,, lol

sound familiar,,,

MMM