Sign in to follow this  
matt122

refine mh721 stuck on welcome screen

have you tried unplugging it for a minute or two,and plugging it back in?

could be static,,

turn off, let sit, wipe down with softner sheet, and re set up in SB to make sure you are still in the right settings.

let us know..

MMM

Ok, I have this cutter now, the problem I am seeing is that the motor that sends the cutter left/right isnt working at all, there is absolutely no movement, anyone done any board level troubleshooting on these things, or know the pinout of the ribbon connectors? I would like to send power to it to see if it is blown up or not..

thanks

Wayne

Reading through the instructions, it says that the cutter head, when turned on is supposed to reset and go all the way to the right and hit the button which stops the head from moving further and then initialzes the cutter. It does none of that, It would be really cool if I could get a set of schematics for the board. Matt said that he got a new mother board from Ken, but I dont know if that is both boards or just the lower board. I am assuming its the lower board only as the silicone sealer looks still intact that holds the power connectors for the servo motor.

anyone have this issue before?

Wayne

There is a reason that I buy all my hardware and supplies from US Cutter and that would be the quality and outstanding support.

Ken Imes for president!!!

woot!

Ok, Im Canadian and cant vote here but you get the idea...

Wayne

There is a reason that I buy all my hardware and supplies from US Cutter and that would be the quality and outstanding support.

Ken Imes for president!!!

woot!

Ok, Im Canadian and cant vote here but you get the idea...

Wayne

:)  Well what was the problem/solution then?

in short yes it was, I developed a troubleshooting technique for verifying 100% that it is a board issue vs motor issue and takes approximately 30seconds. Im gonna email you guys with it before posting on here though.

Wayne