Sign in to follow this  
BlackMesa

A Word About Vinyl Outlet

Think I saw them mentioned on here, can't remember.

Anyway, placed an order for 3 yards of 3 different color 651.  They tossed in an extra yard of vinyl for free. :-[

Hey thanks for the update....glad to hear it!

I've been wanting to order from them, and just haven't yet.  Glad to hear you had a good experience.

they seem kind of expensive. 

$50 if you want to order a 10yd roll of Oracal 651?  thats close to double what Ive been paying for it, with shipping its 3x as much as I pay for it  :-[

& with USCutter selling Oracal , where is the loyalty :-[ I know we all want them to thrive & get Ken & Levi a raise !!!

I'm all for supporting USCutter, BUT if you have a project of a special color that you don't normally use, than I have no problem paying by the yard.

I buy 50 yd rolls as I need...but if I need a color I seldom get a call for I'm not ordering a whole roll for it.

I wouldn't expect anyone here to send me a yard for free!  Not having a local supplier around, than what is a person to do?

But if any of you nice people are willing to send me a yard for free...just let me know!  :-[  :-[  :)

Might try out www.nfsupply.com

Their website isnt too fancy but they're local to me and the guys there are great. You can order all vinyls by any size, and they're pretty cheap. For me, I'm able to pick up my order and save on shipping.

Might try out www.nfsupply.com

Their website isnt too fancy but they're local to me and the guys there are great. You can order all vinyls by any size, and they're pretty cheap. For me, I'm able to pick up my order and save on shipping.

That's a good site,Stormy. Thanks for posting. I like the fact that they sell Oracal by the yard.

It's always cool when someone recommends something that they have actual experience with.

I'm all for supporting USCutter, BUT if you have a project of a special color that you don't normally use, than I have no problem paying by the yard.

I buy 50 yd rolls as I need...but if I need a color I seldom get a call for I'm not ordering a whole roll for it.

I wouldn't expect anyone here to send me a yard for free!  Not having a local supplier around, than what is a person to do?

But if any of you nice people are willing to send me a yard for free...just let me know!  :)  :-[  :D

HI Jenny ( You never reacted from the 867-5309 # in another post recently  ;D )

I hope you know nothing I posted was aimed at you . You are a great member !!! I just think it's rude when some link competitors sites on USCutters forum . With what SignWharehouse did  , could you imagine anybody posting a competitors ( specifically USCutter ) link on a forum they owned ? I don't speak for anybody but myself & I can't speak for USCutter , but I know they are ok with buying from other companies ( especially stuff they don't sell or in the amount you referred to ) . I was talking about if the order was $20 etc  more from USCutter than others , I would still buy from USCutter to show loyallty & appreciation for this forum . I have had great things come to an end before & know I would hate to see USCutter do anything but grow stronger .

I got oracal 651 in black , white , red & some 1/4 " engine turn orange prism reflective stuff , let me know if you want a free yard  ;D , I'm sure you would do the same for many on this board  .

Tommy Tutone's song starts playing in my head every time I read a post of yours  ;D ;D ;D

:-[  , B T Rodger

lmao Rodger, I know your reply was not targeted at me or anyone responding to this thread...just making a point, which is validated.

I've had no problems with USCutter...and LOVE my Copam I've had a year now. 

Yes, I remember that song..but didn't know it was posted again somewhere else recently here!  :) Hmmm...thanks for the offer Rodger, now if you had a yard of heat applied white vinyl, I'd take your offer!! :lol:

I would definitely try my best to help anyone here.

Jenny

PS...thanks for bringing laughter to my day!....Rodger...you crack me up!  :-[

But if any of you nice people are willing to send me a yard for free...just let me know!  :)  :-[  :)

hmmm!!! didn't think of that :lol:

regards duke

Roger,

Im new to this forum, and haven't heard all the news.

What was it that sign warehouse actually did?

My equipment is a LP24" from UScutter.

Thanks

Dave

Hey no worries Duke....I just know I don't have any local supplier so sometimes it's hard to just run out and grab some...and a few times I've had to get a special color not normally stocked and a good chance I won't get a call for that color for a LONG time.

I had an order for Oracal Lavender....I ended up needing a roll for that job because of how many banners I had to complete...but if I didn't have such a large order I would have ordered just a yard or 2 as noone has asked for it since or before the project.

OH geez Dave, you asking Rodger that, has just opened up a can of worms....*quickly and quietly leaves the thread*

LMAO

Jenny

Roger,

Im new to this forum, and haven't heard all the news.

What was it that sign warehouse actually did?

My equipment is a LP24" from UScutter.

Thanks

Dave

Sort of a semi long story that I don't want to get snowballing again  :D My opinion is that if anybody posted on a place they had control of like USCutter has here , They would not be silent about it nor respectfull . From my opinion, that post would be lost ( did I say deleteed :-[ ) . Me personally , I would have a hard time allowing competitors links placed on a forum I ran . That is why I posted in this thread . I agree with Jenny ( 867-5309 :) , I just wanted to make a point about loyalty .  :-[

nah....I couldn't change my number!!  :-[

Thanks for the lyrics!!  :-[  As if I didn't hear that enough in the 80s!! lol

I was surprised he had another song listed for lyrics .

1 of the best " brainworms " ever  & as in the 80's , never too much of a good thing  :-[

hehe...how true...the only reason I bought XM was for the 80's channel....  :-[