Sign in to follow this  
kramer-rt

Need help on getting a logo to load

I am trying to get my company logo to load into the software.  I have no idea how to change for file format for the sign blazer to recognize the tiff file.  If someone could help me I would greatly appriciate it.  I will even load the two graphics on this board if someone can help me out to get them in the correct format.  Thanks in advance.

Do you have Corel, Adobe illustrator, or Photoshop?  You can save/export the file in either of those to a .eps file and it should load into signblazer, if you dont, attach the file here and I can convert it for you.

thanks for the help, can you give me some info on how to attach the file to this forum.

When you get into the reply page, underneath the text box, is a link that says additional options, click on that and it brings up the upload box underneath the reply text box, click browse, then select your file and then click the post button  :thumbsup:

here is the logo

This logo imported for me just fine. Not the best quality image though, so if you plan to vectorize it, you will need a better image.

When it imported, it was super small, almost like a thumbnail image, so you will not be able to get a good vector out of it. Good quality image going in, good quality vector coming out. Bad quality image going in, bad quality vector coming out.

You might get better results on the poor quality image with InkScape or Corel Draw.