Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

French Fries or Hamburger?

When you go to a fast food restaurant, what do you eat first?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to a fast food restaurant, what do you eat first?

• French Fries
    • Hamburger
    • Both

I went to Wendy's today for lunch. I always eat the hamburger first and leave the french fries for the end. I just like them so much I want to enjoy them a lot.

My best friend eats the friens first.

Just for fun, how do you go about this?

Joe

I have a bite of the burger...maybe two...then a fry or two..then another bite of the burger....then another fry or two... Never actuallu thought about eating all of one before the other.

Oh,and a drink of pepsi after every 2nd bite.

I like my fries hot, so I eat them first....seems they get colder quicker than the burger.

;D

I like my fries hot, so I eat them first....seems they get colder quicker than the burger.

;D

Tip: Ask for fries without salt. That way you get them fresh right out of the fryer. Load them down once you get to the table.

;D

Tip: Ask for fries without salt. That way you get them fresh right out of the fryer. Load them down once you get to the table.

I have never done this because I used to work at Wendy's when I was 17, and I hated it when I had a full bin of fries and someone would do that, just to get "fresher" fries.    :)

My personal choice, so everyone else can feel free- it is a great way to make sure your fries are fresh.

:)

What I do is put the fries on my sandwich, whether it is hamburger or chicken. Also I eat more fries while I am eating the sandwich. Before you make fun of my weird eating habits, try it.

greenie

Well being that i had the gastric bypass, I gotta eat the burger, then wait three damn days or so and then microwave the fries, oh well small price to pay from weighing 406 and now holding steady at 205 lb, gotta be miserable to look good I guess, lol

What I do is put the fries on my sandwich, whether it is hamburger or chicken. Also I eat more fries while I am eating the sandwich. Before you make fun of my weird eating habits, try it.

greenie

Or dip your fries in your milkshake......yum.

vanilla or strawberry ? ( getting coat on to go get some fries & a shake  ;D  )

Love the frosties!! i always dip my fries in them.

The last couple times to Wendys the fries weren't fresh at all  :-

I don't eat as many fries as I use too, so if mine get cold it's no biggie or I hand them off to the kids!  ;D

WOW PRO...that one stunned me too. 

vanilla or strawberry ? ( getting coat on to go get some fries & a shake  ;D  )

I prefer vanilla.

Mine is Vanilla , strawberry , banana anything but chocolate ( Q : What is the world's most ingested poison ?  A ; chocolate ... TV show Jeopardy Q & A  )  HMMM caramel  ;D

well against my better judgment, lol, here are before and after pics, about 1 year apart the first is at about 410, the second is at 195, im riding 205 now with much longer hair,lol guess it helps being 6'4" as well lol, damn now i want Wendy's, lol

mebefore.jpgafter.jpg

Guest kenya

I eat my hamburger first...... very seldom do I eat fries. Gotta stay away from the carbs. ;D

WOW PRO..... that's AWESOME !!!!

What a difference.

I had a friend that had the surgery & no one knew him when we went to visit him months later. My husband just kept saying, "are you really Jimmy?"-lol.

I eat the fries first...then smash into the burger.  Cause the burger is better  :thumbsup:

:angel::thumbsup: i have a friend in the same situation. you both look great! not the same person.

bb

well against my better judgment, lol, here are before and after pics, about 1 year apart the first is at about 410, the second is at 195, im riding 205 now with much longer hair,lol guess it helps being 6'4" as well lol, damn now i want Wendy's, lol

mebefore.jpgafter.jpg

burger only no fries, those things are awful. i will order my burger with something removed ie catchup, to get em freshly made. when i eat at a bar or restaurant and my order comes with fries, i ask for them "burnt" so they arrive crispy golden brown. :thumbsup:

bb

greenie

ha!! me too :)