All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Scratchthejeepguy

My daughter wants a T shirt

Ooooooh, thanks for the reminder! I had heard about mirroring it, but forgot about it again!
  3. Today
  4. Wildgoose

Over Lapping and centers being filled,when using the fill option.

I'm not a flexi person and have never used this option but it seems to be that your objects are not built properly. Your O for instance is being treated like two separate objects. You need to have made sure the O is a compound shape in that there is a hole through it rather than two circles in your case ovals that sit atop one another. I can tell you how to deal with this in Adobe but not flexi but maybe the info is enough for you to trouble shoot it.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Thanks Haumana, but that's what I'm doing and it's not there. Even tried pulling one from the Font Manager and it doesn't show up.
  7. The heart shape button will appear after you go into text mode. The button will be grey(ish), but once you hover over it, it is select-able. btw - i'm in DSR v4.0
  8. Dakotagrafx

Decal Storage

For small stuff I used to use an plastic accordion folder, can lay flat and less space required
  9. Often when I'm setting up a cutfile in VM I'll have some room left over so I through an extra decal in there rather than letting the vinyl go to waste. It makes great samples to give away. I'll also use the extra space to test if a design can be cut that small and still easily weeded. My problem is storage. Apparently throwing them on top of the filing cabinet doesn't really qualify as proper storage. I thought about a flat file like I've used for blueprints, but they are way to big. Anyone have any great storage ideas? If it's portable you earn extra points!
  10. I went to Future Corp for the VM support. Hopefully they will be quicker than US Cutter. I haven't had the best of luck with them. Love the products and pricing, but customer service seems to be hit-or-miss.
  11. I have been dealing with a lost in shipment order and can say things have changed a lot and fast responses are not normal - original order 8-6 after 6 days I contacted and they said they had to wait until 7 days for ups to respond and then could be another 8 days before I heard anything - on day 9 or 10 I noticed ups had updated the tracking to say box found empty with no contents - so I forwarded that to them and heard today they are working on a replacement order. in years past it would not have taken 2 weeks from original ship date to reship a lost order to reship . . . just sayin so you know if they are slow to respond it is not uncommon now - - ohh and if you call support they now close the lines for their lunch hour - that was a new one on me after 12 years.
  12. Yes, I think I'll have to send a support request. I looked and some of the files have Saturday's date on them, so it did update something.
  13. hmmm, that normally does it, do they have support?
  14. Yes, ran the exe.
  15. but what I was asking was did you run the .exe that downloaded after you downloaded it
  16. LOL. . .Dakota. I read that and went "well crap, I did reboot...didn't I?" So just to make sure, I've rebooted and reopened VM. No change
  17. Dakotagrafx

I think we all have - nobody is perfect
  18. Sue2

Been there...done that.....way too many times. I get so involved with how it looks and fits that I completely forget to MIRROR the image.
  19. MZ SKEETER

Graphtec fc8000-100

This is how to correctly set the the blade depth. It's less blade, more force. To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel the blade tip out of the blade holder.
  20. slice&dice

Titan 2 using Sign Blazer

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe USCutter is not officially supporting this, but they're nice enough to maintain a copy in a hidden archive. You're welcome, hopefully you find the v7.0 more stable for what you're attempting
  21. Wildgoose

USC does sell HTV by the foot. If you order other things throw some in. Siser says you can apply with an iron. I wouldn't expect it to last as well as if it was placed with a real press though. I would be skeptical of the off brands. Siser is my fav and stahls cad-cut my second. I do 98% with Siser. Watch the installation temp because a lot of other brands go on at higher temps like 320 or even higher in some cases. You will be cutting on the adhesive side so remember to mirror your graphic.
  22. raheel

Graphtec fc8000-100

I recently purchased 52" graphtec fc8600 plotter for tint and ppf and trying to setup speed and force for tint film. I am using blue holder with 30 degree blade for tint. I adjust blade in holder bu cutting the sheet to make sure its not cutting the liner and cut just the tint sheet. I setup my speed 20 and force 18. I tried with less then force 18 and it dont cut the film but with 18 it cut the film but some area it cut the liner of tint film as well.. Please help if anyone have this plotter or know about setting. I am new with plotter
  23. lizzylou

Slice has posted the link so many times. and just recently. Jump thru some of his posts.
  24. bigmax

Also, don't have a clue as to where the "original" CD from years ago.
  25. bigmax

Before uninstalling SBE I checked US Cutter 's site and nothing seen there for Sign Blazer and the ones that I have found in this forum do not show up. How do I download from US CUTTER archive?
  26. Last week
  27. slice&dice

Uninstall SBE and restart computer. Install v7.0.0 from USCutter archive. Restart computer again. Plug in the cutter and go.
  28. bigmax

A BIG THANK YOU to those who tried to help.
  1. Load more activity