All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. bigmax

Titan 2 using Sign Blazer

GIT IT finally after several attempts. "Life is good once again." Thanks again to all!!
  3. MZ SKEETER

Flexi Product manager making weird corners

I have never seen cuts like that. But Flexi 8 is not compatible with Windows 10. It is only for XP and older Windows. I still cut on XP computers. Does the Flexi8 have a USB dongle? Like a flash drive that goes into your USB port? Download Signblazer and try it. The cutter is listed on it. Or buy some new software. http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/
  4. MZ SKEETER

Graphtec CE5000-40

Look at the part number on it and see if you can search online for one. You can also post it here. Or take photos of the numbers and post here.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Where I can buy the power supply for Graphtec Cutter Plotter CE5000-40 Thank you
  7. Long story short adobe pulled my license to cs6 after stating I owned a pirated serial number. I subscribed to the newest version of AI but my FC7000-75 plotter is too old to be compatible with cutting master plugin for illustrator. So i pulled out my old version of flexi 8 and figured i could use the product manager to cut jobs to my ancient plotter. The first test print went good, adjusted some speed settings, and when I went to cut again it started putting weird hooks on the sharp corners of all right angle edges. I reset the cutter back to factory settings and its still doing it. Any help would be appreciated. Trying to get the shop back up and running after moving to a new location. Everything was working perfect at my old location with cs6 and cutting master 2. I know the plotter is like 13-14 years old but it still runs like a dream. If i could just get this kink ironed out.... If i test from the plotter is cuts smooth, just printed the weird hooks on the edges when sending from flexi 8 with the product manager. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
  8. haumana

Vinyl tracking

I'm a little confused Am I 'mathing' wrong? If the SC has a limitation of 144" in length, and the 'word' that you're cutting is 16" long, then you can only get 9, out 144". (Although you don't state what height the text is, so I don't know if you're tiling it or not) And wasn't this originally about a tracking issue with a flag that was 45" long?
  9. daddycreswell

Vinyl tracking

No the word I am cutting is only 16" long. I've just got to cut of 200 of them. I'm going to cut 25 at a time.
  10. daddycreswell

Vinyl tracking

I'm not, I decided to run 25 at a time.
  11. jose alvarez

Graphtec Cutter Plotter CE5000-40

Thank you very much I let you know later
  12. MZ SKEETER

Maybe it needs a new power supply. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1080315/Graphtec-Ce5000-40crp.html?page=69
  13. jose alvarez

I tried to connect to another power cord and nothing the machine don't even show the display board .
  14. MZ SKEETER

What do you mean it doesn't start? Do you mean it doesn't power on? If so, try a different power cord.
  15. I have a Cutter Plotter Graphtec 5000-40 CRP was working good and I was sick and don;t use for 3 years and now dosen't star . Any help? Thank you
  16. Dakotagrafx

Where to get memory upgrade for MH ?

I have some new ones but there have been 3 different mainboards in the MH - make sure the one you have has room for the upgrade.
  17. Years ago I bought the memory upgrade for my MH cutter . Now, I am using a friends until I can get my Grsphtec . Looked to order the memory upgrade and US Cutter doesn't have them anymore . Anyone know I can get it ? Only found one other place and they are out of stock .
  18. MZ SKEETER

Turn off your anti virus also.
  19. MZ SKEETER

The page is not supposed to open. . Look in the lower left hand corner of your computer and see if it is downloading. It should start downloading when you click the link above. Look in your downloads. Try this one. http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/
  20. bigmax

Tried with Google and same result. Page not available. Thanks again to ALL.
  21. Last week
  22. bigmax

Many thanks, will give it a try with Google.
  23. MZ SKEETER

the post right above your post has the link for the Signblazer download. Slice&Dice. Just click on it and it will start downloading Signblazer. I use Google and it starts downloading in the left hand corner.
  24. bigmax

Well can't find ANY sign blazer download sites. Just keep getting "Can't find this page" Guess I'm just out of luck. Thanks anyway to those who did try yo help
  25. Wildgoose

Vinyl tracking

I agree with skeeter on that many copies. if each 45" is just a single one then that would be 2250 inches or over 187 feet. More than a full 50 yard roll. Your cutter is classed for beginners which means home and hobby use. Most of us have or have had similar cutters and used them for much more than home and hobby once we got some experience under our belt but you have to know your machines limitations. One or two at a time is probably the best way to go. You can be weeding those and maybe even applying them while the next set cuts.
  1. Load more activity