All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. slice&dice

Buyer beware

That strip doesn't have any adhesive on it. Just buy some double-sided super sticky carpet tape at Home Depot and cut to fit. Voila.
  3. jessefisher4

In need of printed decals

Thanks guys!
  4. MZ SKEETER

Buyer beware

Are you sure it doesn't have a paper strip to peel off? Every review that I am reading on UScutter, says MH strip does not have tape or glue to hold it down. Can't send it to you, if they don't have it. Waiting a year is way past contacting. The video they are showing is for replacing the strip on an SC2.
  5. Today
  6. TX Visual

Buyer beware

I bought a cutting strip for my MH-871 last year for inventory so when I needed it I would have it. Now, I tried to install it I realized you sent an incomplete part and the two-sided adhesive strip is missing. I called support thinking you would send the adhesive strip or replace the faulty part and was told you have a 30 day replacement policy. I can't believe you will let that $5.00 part cost you thousands in missed sales. That is not how I do business.
  7. dossgenny007

Flexi and designjet 800

I have used this device, but due to some issues in my laptop or some mistakes, it has given rise to Dell Error Code 2000-0151. As this device was connected with my laptop, it also got affected and was having issues. Fixing it was the only option and with that, all the issues got solved.
  8. stacyjohnna

dye sublimation

You are so lucky that I have seen your thread at just right time. Because I have recently bought Epson Workforce WF-7710 from here: https://www.bestreviewslist.com/best-sublimation-printers/ I highly recommend it to you to check the products. They have provided a detailed analysis of each product.
  9. dwp99

Font help Please

Banger font is close.
  10. Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

Font help Please

I know I have a font really close to this but I cannot find it. Any ideas as to what it is?
  11. Yesterday
  12. MZ SKEETER

What is contour cutting?

An ARMS cutter is a contour cutter. Arms cutter has auto registration mark system. Like Graphtec, Roland, Summa, It reads the printed registrations marks with a laser automatically. A cutter like the Sc model has a laser attached to it and you have to jog the carriage head, laser around to each printed registration mark and manually record it in your cutting software. They both contour cut,
  13. fsbell

What is contour cutting?

I know this thread is ancient but ... What is the difference between "a contour cutter" and an "ARMS cutter"?
  14. Lefty2

Lynx PII60

Thanks for the encouragement. I managed to get it to communicate with the LXI software and it was able to open a DXF file but only part of it showed up. But the machine tried to cut it so I guess I'm happy so far. I still have to get a pen tip. The one that came with it is long gone and probably dried up anyway. But at least I know it works. Does anyone know where I can get a pen tip for this? The company that sold it doesn't sell it anymore. I've seen some HP tips online that look exactly like the one I used to have for this machine. Are they pretty standard?
  15. The lower end cutters tend to drift because they just don't track as well. How are you cutting it twice? - are you sending it to the cutter twice, or do you have the design layered in your software? When I have to make multiple passes, I always layer and send it to the cutter once. I got much better results from my LP that way.
  16. Wildgoose

Lynx PII60

Should work if you can get the hook up figured out. Not sure if you will need a specific format for the file though. Possibly would need to be a dxf. That's just a guess. They will look old school. I drew a welcome home banner on a really big piece of paper in a cool font and then my kids colored within the lines and it turned out awesome. I just did a regular cut file though. Have you tried opening the CAD file in your software so you can see if that part at least works? I'm sure there is a way to get the two talking to each other.
  17. Wildgoose

In need of printed decals

Check with "Jburns" on the forum. I had him make me some white on clear decals with his thermal printer and they turned out great.
  18. Hello, I have been cutting vinyl and HTV with no problem but then here comes the cardstock, making look like I don't know what I'm doing. Ha. I am trying to cut out invitations and cupcake toppers with my MH-871 and I am unsure of the settings I need to use. I have a cutting mat for it and I installed the 60 degree blade, but I am having trouble getting it to cut all the way through without two passes and for some reason it is shifting just a tiny bit and making it to where there are two cuts instead of just going through the same path twice. Help please!
  19. Last week
  20. MZ SKEETER

Lynx PII60

Graphtecs do. On my computers XP and 7. I didn't put them there. They all installed there. Not sure if the Lynx Pii-60 is like the Lynx S-60 I did find a user manual for the Lynx S-60 on a competitor website. But no user manual for the Pii60
  21. slice&dice

Lynx PII60

Cutters do not appear as printers. They work through the Com port and are driven by the cutting software LXI
  22. haumana

My largest work so far

that looks amazing!
  23. bigmax

My largest work so far

Looks Good !
  24. Lefty2

Lynx PII60

I have this old Lynx cutter that I pulled out of storage and wanted to use it as a plotter. It came with a pen tip to put in place of the blade and I was thinking I could plot to it from AutoCAD. It only has serial and parallel connections so I got a parallel to usb converter cable. The machine uses a dongle that goes along with LXI software. When I installed the machine, windows drivers for it installed successfully. I thought it would just appear in my "printers" list but I can't seem to get it to work. Is this even possible or am I on a fool's errand? Thanks.
  25. mark-s

Need Help.Flexi Sign And Redsail

go to redsails web site and ask for flexi drivers, they will send them to you. mark-s
  26. MZ SKEETER

Sorry, but no one is going to help you with pirated/counterfeit software. Maybe try free inkscape.org to help you with your designs. Then save as an .eps file and import into Signblazer.
  27. Johnny007

well i tried this sign blazer but what i got is . there even no beizer tool for bitmapping my image i mean like if i take a coloured image like bitmap image and i used to beizer it to get black and white and its all confusing in sign blazer so tahts why the seeler suggested us flexisign pro. its very hard to use i uninstall the signbalzer elements i think onloy this flexisign is easy(i am really sorry ) PLEASE GIVE ME a link or help me to get this ftdi drivers for redsail vinyl cutting plotter 720 c . i didnt not get anything in internet. and i have to buy this flexisign pro with money? if yes i will buy later but for present some one please send me a flexisignprov8.1 pirated one nad tell me how to install it new
  28. Johnny007

alright i am gonna test it sorry but thanks man well i did not get any usb dongle as i said that guy came with a pendrive and installed flexi and activated it and took his pendrive and went off.so youre saying taht my flexi sign is pirated? and yeah i didnot get a usb dongle so it think its a pirated one that he downloaded from internet. and in the com port i have to keep this REDSAIL TECH usb cable andi nstall a driver and in my flexi i have to put port com1 for cutting .(my english sucks again) and above all this if any one of you use this flexi sign and redsail vinyl tech please show me your exact properties.i think that it will work(maybe)and yea sure i am gonna try signblazer today.
  29. Cal

My largest work so far

Very cool
  1. Load more activity