CATWOM1960

not received product

I bought a new software that is in Inches  for my vinyl cutter and paid for it with paypal the transaction was complete on May 2 have not got it yet and have sent 2 emails and no response how can I get a hold of them to find out the status of my purchase I live in Utah and they are in Wash should not take that long should it? ;D

Thanks

Bonnie

You bought the software 'Signcut',not the cutter? Did you buy it from US Cutter or Selltopia?

I am a little confused about what you bought and where does the 'inches' part come into it?

This is what I am thinking ..she bought the cutter when Artcut was bundled ..... didnt like Artcut because it does not have inches ....so she purchased Signcut and has not received it ....

;D

I had the same thought,bear...but I still don't get the inches thing. Artcut not come in inches?

I had the same thought,bear...but I still don't get the inches thing. Artcut not come in inches?

ArtCut deals with MM's not inches John .... I tell you what SignGo is awsome and you can download a free trial to use untill you get the software you ordered .....

In the words of missing Billy just my .02 cents ....

I bought my vinyl cutter in Nov of 06 off ebay  the software that came with it is in MM it is hard to use I contacted Selltopia by email about this and he said that the new cutters are being bundled with a different software now but I could buy that software if I want to it comes in Inches I made payment to Selltopia through paypal and

the transaction was completed on May 2 and now it is May 23 I live in Utah they are In Wash I have emailed Selltopia 2 different times but no emails back is he still around? sorry for the confusion I have a lot on my plate right now with a child Custody battle and trying to work 2 jobs

I would just like to get this taken care of and move on and make signs

Thanks for everyones time

Bonnie

Ken whatever you are getting paid it isn't enough.

Anyone know what happened to Billy?

I have been wondering the same thing. Hope he is alright.

BannerJohn        :huh:  appreciate the feedback, doing what I can.