BannerJohn

Can you remember?

Figures I would get that wrong... I used to sing "Cheerio Girl" instead of "Material Girl" (Madonna)... up until only a couple of months ago.

;D

Think I must've been about 7 or 8. His name was Lyle and he was a neighbor up the street from me. We never spoke of it again.  ;D

My first kiss was when I was 20.  Then I ended up marrying him.... wow that must have been a good kiss!

Guest Terry

I remember..... Name...... Place.....Time...... And the weather. Ice Skating rink. I'm just not sure if I was shaking from cold, or because I was so scared.

I remember..... Name...... Place.....Time...... And the weather. Ice Skating rink. I'm just not sure if I was shaking from cold, or because I was so scared.

you SAY you remember,yet you do not share.

You were probably cold AND scared.

Guest kenya

Terry, that's too funny  ;D:);D.

I was in 8th grade, what a year that was. That's when I discovered how great boys are-lol.

Standing in the hallway, in between classes and Lucas was his name.....

I'll never forget him.

Wow..... that was just a FLASH of the PAST- ;D !

I think I was 15 when I got my first liplocking, cheekpopping, wheezing, moaning, slurpy kiss.

I was trying to be cool about it, turned around to leave and fell off the porch. ;D

lol

Mine was similar, she was 14 and I was 15 sitting on the edge of the porch and almost fell off during.

:-

Almost forgot- her name was Anna, and an extremely cute redhead. Good times.

Guest Terry

you SAY you remember,yet you do not share.

You were probably cold AND scared.

Name....Chris Anthony, Place.....Ice Skating Rink, Song playing..... If Ya Can't be with the one you love, Time....Night, Weather.......Winter.

I even remember years before with the first peck as Banner calls it. Different girl, Playing hide and seek.... She said I want to tell you a secret.... Need to whisper it in your ear so no one hears.... She kissed me on my ear.  ;D

Wanna move to Mature Section.... I'll tell you the first time XXX  ;D different girl, I was 15, she was 16.  ;D

Ken:  My first serious Girlfriend was a red head and it ruined me for life. Every red head I see,to this day,makes me crazy(in a good way).

Terry...a kiss on the ear is still my favorite was to get things going. If a girl does that, I just prepare to be subdued.