Sign in to follow this  
Emran Haniff

No Serial Number

Im having problems with my cutter im living in Guyana and i ordered this machine wl2 weeks ago.. and when i try to connect it with the computer said that the serial number is not valid.. I dont know how to contact them.. Please i need some help

Guyana, hi there! You are gonna be a very popular guy when you let people know you're in the vinyl-cutting business! Are you in the Georgetown area?

While you are waiting for the VinylMaster people to sort this out through their Support portal over the next few days, let me suggest you download and install a free backup program for cutting right now, and see if you can get things running today.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

If you purchased fro uscutter and selected vinylmaster the psn for the software is commonly sent in an email at the time you place your order - might check your emails from 2 weeks ago 

USCutter sent me a SN card that was in the accessory box (blades, ground wire, pen holder, cables) --  is that no longer being done?

22 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

USCutter sent me a SN card that was in the accessory box (blades, ground wire, pen holder, cables) --  is that no longer being done?

appears to go both ways - a while back mine came in an email when I got the titan2 but I have read both ways.  best to check both to try to find it, otherwise have to wait till they reopen if the machine was purchased from uscutter and shipping payed to guyana - at this point we haven't even heard back which software was selected during purchase so we are all flying blind into the snowstorm.

Re-reading the opening post, he does have the SN, but it's being rejected ("not valid") ---  that is a different issue than not getting the SN provided at all.

2 hours ago, Diego Gutiérrez said:

Buenas noches como puedo hacer para desactivar una licencia que está en un PC dañado gracias lo necesito urgente 

Request to clear the PSN from this form.    http://www.iifuture.com/shared/forms/en/fcl_forms/Ord_Activation_Clear_01_FC.htm

You did not mention which software,  But you posted under Vinyl Master.  So I hope that is what you are referring to. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this