Go-C Graphics

USCutter's email about vinylmaster

I was completely expecting to come here and see a thread about USCutter's latest email where they say Vinyl Master Cut now comes with all Titan cutters.   

I'm hoping this mean we'll all have better support for the vinyl master platform as will as even more video tutorials.

Fingers Crossed 

USCutter is proud to announce that going forward, we will be bundling new powerful VinylMaster Cut cutting and design software with our USCutter Titan line of vinyl cutters. This product contains robust design and vectorization features and supports ARMS and LAPOS contour cutting capability to cut around printed images, and is included completely free with any purchase of a vinyl cutter in the Titan series. VinylMaster is an international standard that has been around for more than a decade; this version is specific to USCutter and includes full support for Titan 1, 2 and 3.

Users of Corel design software will find the toolbars and layout very familiar, and just as easy to use. Our Razorcut owners will have the option of upgrading to VinylMaster Cut for free. Current Titan owners, please watch for a very special upgrade offer to upgrade to VinylMaster Cut coming soon. Watch Video Here.

Unlike other vinyl cutting software you might be used to, VinylMaster Cut includes a library of 100’s of video tutorials to acquaint you with all this program’s great features, whether you are starting fresh or making the transition to a newer more robust full-featured design and cut software.

Improve Workflow: Complete multiple, multi-layered multi-color workflows without switching between rolls of different colored vinyl using the innovative spooling function.

Tracing images from photos or other artwork into scalable vector designs is fast and easily separatable by color for vinyl layering applications. A spool function allows you to cut multiple jobs containing the same color all at once vastly improving the speed of your workflow.

Text is easily customizable and editable throughout the design process, with a wide selection of fonts and effects available, including huge helpful features like kerning. Images and bitmaps can also be given exotic effects, and vectorized for different vinyl cutting applications, including ImageCut, which helps you weed out negative space on a photo for a one-of-a-kind realistic photo reproduction!

Cutting around printed images with pre-drawn registration marks has never easier with the contour cutting wizard. These features and many more, make this easy-to-use and powerful package the foundation for your success designing and executing your creative and commercial vision!

• Like 2

Go figure, I just ordered the day before this update was sent.  Lets see what they ship me in regards to software... 

I wonder which version it will be?

They say cut which I think is the base level.

Vinylmaster will either improve support or turn off their server. Based on my experience I'm betting it'll be the latter which is a shame because the program is actually a really good program.

Agree with Jay. Is Shaun Morrel? still in charge of Vinyl Master? If he is, you can FORGET, any kind of support. 

Never heard of Shaun Morrel?

Is he in Australia?

That's where it's from.  At least that's where supoprt is.