PatrickR

Looking for floor striping vinyl

I'm a volunteer archery coach for a high/middle school archery team and we have a tile floor in the school's cafeteria that I'm going to stripe to create shooting lines. I'm trying to find some vinyl to use for this job. The striping needs to be around 3/4" wide and lengths will be about 40' long per section. The floor will be stripped of all waxes, etc., then the striping installed. The new wax will go on top of the stripes. The color of the stripes will be similar to the tile color (cream/tan) so as not to stand out too much.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which vinyl to use for this task? It will need to be the proper width and preferably a continuous run for the ~45' length. Any help is appreciated.

Patrick

I would find a supplier with a slitter and have the vinyl custom slit to the width you need - I believe earl mich will do that as they slit logs of app tape to any width you want.  I don't think you would get a clean enough edge doing it with a chop saw so a slitter is a better choice

• Like 1