Sal316

Weeding machine

For what it is and cost, it doesn't seem really like it does enough.

For the price and size, I would expect it to also vinyl cut, and in the end, lay transfer tape over it so the user just has to cut the sections and that is it.

My guess is it uses vacuum suction to grab the vinyl and pulls up on it. It also seems risky where you dont know if maybe the vinyl might peel up with it or not. Doesn't exactly have a way to know if it needs to stop or not so sharp edges, etc may be more of an issue.

Just my $0.02

• Like 1

For that price, it should cut, weed and apply AND light your cigar.  :lol:

WHy not have it design, find single guys a lady, make cars and produce bubble gum? lol

• Like 1

QThDjCr.jpg

The bad thing is, there have been some cigars I've smoked that I felt like that's what I was doing. ROFL!

Oh no... this is how it starts.

Skynet is coming for our jobs (puts on tin foil hat)

Do they make a masking attachment for it too? Might as well do it all if you can afford the machine. 

I think this falls into that category of something developed by the laziest people on the planet. 

dcbevins, I'm out of likes for the day or I'd have liked your comment about the 12 yr olds. 

My brother-in-law went to China to build a project and was telling me that he watched a road crew spend a week with a whole host of laborers leveling out gravel by hand and wheel barrels. They had a road grader setting at the end of the street the whole time and only started it up at the very end to make a few final passes over it. Evidently the labor is far cheaper than the fuel and wear on the machine. This video is the direct opposite of that. Ha ha!

For that price, it should cut, weed and apply AND light your cigar.  :lol:

For that price it should weed my garden and yard, too!

• Like 3