At least if you had a PS4 we could game a little lol. All serious man sorry about all you have gone through. I know the feeling of not wanting a walker or cane. I get serious gout I mean I can not put pressure on my foot, ankle and knee without screaming like well a school girl for the first 3 days. I then use a cane to get around and I always think I'm to young for this. Doctor says stay away from this and that and its not going to happen then told me take Aleve it has something in that gout meds do. Luckily I haven't had it for awhile, however I had it for a month one year no matter what I did and the doctor was shocked.

My Gout acts up 2x sometimes 3x  a year , because I'm a Mountain Dew freak. If I feel it coming on, I take 1 Indomethacin. If I wake up and it's too late, I'll eat something and pop 2 of them. In 3 hours I feel MUCH better :) !!!!!!!!!

About twice a year I kill my back. It hurts 5 even breath for a few days and I can't even imagine that over a long period of time.

Yeah,   bad back just sucks,  and like everyone said unless you have been there you just don't know,  I have already had back surgery once  and they want to do it again but I said no,   so I live on pain meds a lot,  Of course being shot threw the chest and out my back with a AK47 couldn't have been to good for it either ?    ;D

Yeah,   bad back just sucks,  and like everyone said unless you have been there you just don't know,  I have already had back surgery once  and they want to do it again but I said no,   so I live on pain meds a lot,  Of course being shot threw the chest and out my back with a AK47 couldn't have been to good for it either ?    ;D

Damm mr300s.. Glad your here with us today buddy :angel: :angel: :angel:

I've had a few members come to my store and it's always nice to put a face to a name. 

Where ya at Jaybird? I was in Charleston, SC last week.

About a half hour south of Columbia in the Big Town of North. Affectionately known as the middle of nowhere.

North, South Carolina? Sounds like someone was directionally challenged.

The real story is when the railroad came through turn of the century a farmer named North donated the land for the town. But is can be extremely confusing when giving directions.