Rip_frannie

Mh 871 motherboard replacement

I just replaced the motherboard on my mh871. After I installed it and turned it in. I tried a cut. The blade was lowered while jogging but raised up while cutting. As soon as it's done cutting it drops back down. Was wondering if the settings would cause this. I have the baud rate at 9600 and the up speed at 800. Also I noticed the machine is running a lot faster then before.

more than likely the wire for the solenoid that raises and lowers the blade is backwards - read about someone else that had that - switched the wire around and worked fine

I have the old one. The way it rests on is completely backwards. I just called us. The guy Walked me right through it. Really impressed. All I had to do was pinch each side of the connector lift it straight up and it comes off. The olastic part isn't glued. The prongs are just soldered. I lifted it up , switched it around and that was it. Did my test cut and everything's good. I was down for 2 weeks , have a business to do , 2 fleet trucks and a 16 foot trailer. So I really needed it fixed. This isn't the first time U.S. Has helped me with support over the phone. They are great when it comes to it.

• Like 3

I was down for 2 weeks , have a business to do , 2 fleet trucks and a 16 foot trailer. So I really needed it fixed. This isn't the first time U.S. Has helped me with support over the phone. They are great when it comes to it.

Ever thought of getting a backup cutter?

• Like 1