Moody Blue

Storefront Logo

Did a nice large (relatively 40"x60") storefront logo for my sister-in-law earlier this week. Her dad is opening a little Italian style deli/grocery store here in beautiful downtown Greenville, SC. I did this in Adobe Illustrator and cut with my 24" plotter with a seamless design. This was cut in 3 pieces of 751 glossy white (24x40, 20x24, and 24x60) and then all then separated to be installed in 5 sections...again no seams or overlaps on this one. I love doing large logos and it's fun designing and making them work as seamless logos. I basically had to build a scaled template so It would work correctly without overlaps. Also working a few large seamless truck logos so stay tuned for those to be posted within the next few weeks as well.

post-84967-0-09159300-1423235190_thumb.j

• Like 10

Good job, I;ll have to go down town and have a look at it real time!

For sure! They just opened today...its right down from the Hyatt at Beattie and Main, directly beside the "Blue Martini". They sell groceries and sandwiches and also have a liquor license  ;D

For sure! They just opened today...its right down from the Hyatt at Beattie and Main, directly beside the "Blue Martini". They sell groceries and sandwiches and also have a liquor license  ;D

It does look nice and I was going to say an Italian Grocery Store without a Liquor license wouldn't be right just to be funny no other reason, don't send the mob to hurt me lol J/k I'm a joker once in awhile like Don Rickles.

• Like 1