Sign in to follow this  
7becker7

What Heat Press is this?

Found ths heat press on my local craigslist.

Im interested in buying one so your input is appreciated.

They dont kno wwhat brand it is And it comes with a few attachements. Looks like a mug press and something else.

What do you think is a fair price?

01616_aVeYPg7SfYC_600x450.jpg

00B0B_iW2vTBZZgI3_600x450.jpg

00i0i_9ObVa67kGjx_600x450.jpg

Thanks,

Mike

Heat Press may be the chinese brand. I have 2 different presses that just say heat press

It's one of those X-in-1 designs,  you can see the plate and mug adapters in the box.

Generally speaking, those aren't as good as a stand alone flat press, but if it's cheap enough and you can afford to gamble, it might be worth it.

You'll definitely want a pyrometer or an IR thermometer to double check temps before you press anything.

You'll probably also want to invest in some Hot Melt cleaner once you've seen the platens.

Ahh okay. I knew it looked similiar to what Ive seen on ebay but wasnt sure.

They have $200 on it :/

They said its a few years old but barely used. hmm

I want to press plates I wish they sold the plate adaptor alone mine has the same hook up as a X-l. That be something to get into tht nobody really does.

It has very similar hardware and castings to the HPN hat press I bought recently. I'll say this about mine..............It needs a lot of re-engineering. It's very sloppy where it swivels and whoever welded it together was either coming of a three day crack binge or had no clue what the terms plumb, square and level mean..

But it was cheap and all I plan to do with it are t-shirt sleeves. 

I used my cheap clamshell to make money for a cheap swing away which paid for the hotronix I have now. It'll make you money but you get what you pay for.

I want to press plates I wish they sold the plate adaptor alone mine has the same hook up as a X-l. That be something to get into tht nobody really does.

You can buy plate pucks from Conde that let you press plates in your normal flat press - http://www.dyetrans.com/item.php?item_no=PUCK

generally a press that does everything does none of them well  . . .  and that one looks a little unloved on top of that - so go cheap

Yeah I'm going to pass on this hah. I found another gal selling a 9x12 jet press that looks to be in prime condition. Smaller than I wanted to start out on but we'll see.

What is your budget and where are you located. May be somebody on here with a press sitting that they'd turn loose.

What is your budget and where are you located. May be somebody on here with a press sitting that they'd turn loose.

Thanks, Central Wisconsin but can travel outside of that some.

Didnt want to push $200 just starting out

Someone may have something collecting dust that they'd be willing to turn loose. I have one of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-15-X-15-Digital-T-Shirt-Heat-Transfer-Press-Sublimation-Machine-Swing-Away-/390853363792?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5b00ad0850  that is a little over a year old that I'd turn loose for $200 shipped. Only reason I stopped using it is because I bought a couple hotronix swingers. If anybody local wanted this I'd take $125 out the door but shipping always runs the price up.

I'll keep ya in mind!

What kind of Knight is this? They want 200

snag it

• Like 1

I'll keep ya in mind!

What kind of Knight is this? They want 200

just seen this one on ebay - check and make sure the handle is there - it sure doesn't look like it in the other pictures