Sign in to follow this  
eddieb378

My first try = Total FAIL

What program are you using to print these?  Like I said call Richard he is great and will walk you right through the install of the color profile as he has done many times before.  That's even if you don't buy the printer from him, he still gives great support ..

Oh I will call him soon as he opens in the morning I am using vinyl master pro

That red should be pink

if that red should be pink then you need to do a nozzle check and make sure your colors are all firing. also are you printing in rgb and not cymk. and when you print does your program control your printing. Plus a calibrated screen for sublimation would show how your colors will print.

if that red should be pink then you need to do a nozzle check and make sure your colors are all firing. also are you printing in rgb and not cymk. and when you print does your program control your printing. Plus a calibrated screen for sublimation would show how your colors will print.

A calibrated screen would help tons because you may be printing what the pc sees perfectly now but what your monitor shows is different. I got around this by printing a color chart and sublimating it onto Mates decal material so I know what each color prints as.

That's out of my league which is why I made the sample sheet. I'd google it and see what comes up.

You need a monitor color calibration tool and software.  This link goes to the cheapest one I found on Amazon after 30 seconds of searching - better deals can probably be found...

It is getting better the nozzle check showed that it needed to be cleaned it took 3 times to get it right!its still not clear as it should be but I am thinking it's my sub paper now.post-5354-0-58174100-1404706411_thumb.jp

Thats great keep at it that nozzle has to be clear go 45 seconds on the time firm pressure