CMyrick

How to combine 2 letters

Is there a way of making the letter M and a w merge together and cut out cleanly? Basic the m and the w are on top of each other. Looks like a mirrored image and I need it to cut out as one

What software you using? There's a weld or union, or some sort of command that will do what you want.

post-36874-0-63933900-1401750553_thumb.j

Like this?

if so you type your M and W separate then center them and line them up on top of each other. Then go to "path" and click union with the whole thing selected

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mfatty500" data-cid="360527" data-time="1401893335"><p>

or intertwined? like this</p></blockquote>

How do you do that

Louis & Clarke.... Clever

I couldn’t resist. Did you find the answer to your question? Post a general pic of what you need. I’m sure you will get an answer.

mfatty already posted a general picture. Think he's just waiting on him to tell him how he did it.

I did this in corel draw, type your text, break apart, select no fill,but add an outline, fill using smart fill tool,then if you don't want an out line remove it and of course group your colors. Sorry I can't make a video for you. I did this for cut vinyl,(heat press) this one is not layered.