Sign in to follow this  
security802

Travel Mugs Plastic/Aluminum

So playing with more dye sub, have a customer ask about travel mugs. What is everyone charging for travel mugs? I'm thinking $15ea for singles, but not sure on multiples.. Thinking maybe $13

I get $13.99 to $15.00 for coffee mugs. Travel mugs at $20.00

I get $13.99 to $15.00 for coffee mugs. Travel mugs at $20.00

Wow, market up here no where near that good. I get $10 on 11oz mugs ea and $8 for 12 or more.

I get 10.00 for 11oz mugs here I do price break at 25 cups but not a 2 dollar drop. I have had requests for anything bigger which I'm surprised.

I get 10.00 for 11oz mugs here I do price break at 25 cups but not a 2 dollar drop. I have had requests for anything bigger which I'm surprised.

no one wants to pay anything up here in Maine. Wife was shocked I got $8 a mug on my two big orders. First one was 20 mugs and second was 14 mugs. Making profit so still all good. Got my third case of mugs yesterday from USCUTTER and waiting on the one from Coastal that was b/o.

That's true profit is profit no matter how little. However I like under cutting Walmart they have the services to do mugs and such, if I see someone looking at their ad for it I say I can do them for the same price you would be helping a self employed local business, and it wont take up to a week. I ask them the layout which is basically a square most of the time and I tell them I can so this and that. But nope just a square photo.

• Like 1

i wouldn't bother selling the poly (if in fact I even still did them) if all I could get is $8-10 - I had too many bad ones from not great transfers so it just wouldn't be worth it.  now 1 question is where in maine can they get them anywhere near that cheap?   heck the lowest ceramics around here from the big box stores is $9 for a 11 oz at christmas specials  and the poly ones I don't even think they can get anywhere else.   I'm not saying charge so much cause you can but sometimes we fall into the trap of I won't buy any unless you give it to me . . . sometimes you just have to say no, either they come back when they find they can't get them elsewhere or you just don't do it for a couple of bucks.  just my 2c.    I had a ebay buyer want a special order - I printed and heard excuses for 3 months about why he could't get payment thru (even though he was making other purchases). last I heard in Jan or feb was I will get it done locally, I said fine.  he contacted me again last week and I suggested I would do it again if done 1/2 at a time (that would cost him $2 more on a $100 order) - he accused me of gouging - I blocked him and listed it again cause I had already printed it again.  it just isn't worth the aggravation when the mark up is so little.

• Like 1

No the 8 and 10 is the coffee mug in ceramic. The travels I think I will do 15 and 13. I also think I will do aluminum as the poly seemed to warp to easy..

EL that's about right with the travel mugs. I was thinking of doing the poly ones but now not so much I will go with the metal ones.

never had the poly ones warp (when using the aluminum insert when pressing) and stacey has left hers in a hot car many times - I just can't get a good consistent image on them.  I have tossed more than I sold

never had the poly ones warp (when using the aluminum insert when pressing) and stacey has left hers in a hot car many times - I just can't get a good consistent image on them.  I have tossed more than I sold

Yeah I had the insert in, but right by the hold seemed to warp... Maybe I had to much pressure. Image is beautiful tho.

I agree turned out great - wish mine were like that, I would still sell them.  

Think it warped because pressure too much. Gonna loosen it on the next one. If not switching to all aluminum. About same price to buy anyways

• Like 2