slice&dice

Crackhead of the Day

After a final tally of the votes the CL guy won. But we are still waiting on the results from Florida, something about a recount.

• Like 1

You should wait for 1 more vote . I replied to the Craigslist ad and shared this thread's addy . Cam might have a response about a couple things ... 1 being called a crack-head :lol:  :police:  :angel: 

Something that might break up any boredom and promote consideration of other's perspectives :lol: 

• Like 1

some will go to great lenths to stir the pot . . . it just isn't worth the effort to bring more aggrevation to others.  Peace out Brothers and Sister "s"

• Like 1

Just happy this forum has an ignore list

Sometimes the curiosity tempts me , but I also am glad that there is an ignore list . I just say " Blah , Blah , Blah " in my head several times and figure I covered it :lol:  :police:  :angel: 

Is there a way to find out who's ignore list I am on ? I imagine ( hope,wish ) I am on several :)

• Like 1

I would never ignore you or anyone however some people I just skip over when I see the avatar. It's all good we're mostly adultish here.

I have only put 1 member on my ignore list . Seems they got butt-hurt and was constantly trying to get even . I used to enjoy the banter and it broke up the boredom , but got tired of it . I breeze past many members post . Some because of the drama they constantly post , some because of unethical actions . I tend to get over that sooner or later as I see they change  :) , especially when I am bored .

I can think of a couple I need to step away from myself. But it does break the monotony of the day.