SeeJaysPlace

Craigs List Find..

I'm done with all my jobs.. i just wish i had a job to do with it .. trying to find work now :)

saddest thing is .. 3 of the color's i got in that bundle last night.. i had to buy them rolls a week ago..

If you get more than you need you can always sell it on the big auction site and recoup your investment.

I have no Black right now.. so he has 2 rolls of  Black and Flat Black the only reason i'm getting this one.. and it's about 20 miles from my house..

that big fat roll of black is all i really wanted but the rest is just a bonus lol

I already got it .. I just have to get off work to go pick it up .. :)

You don't work, lol, quit telling fibs/

• Like 1

You don't work, lol, quit telling fibs/

I do work twice a week.. Taxi dispatch .. hehehe :)  But i do more of my own work during that time then i do answering the phone's for the taxi company..

I have got 4 calls today on my craigslist add .. and all of them have been Barber shops (mopar) get ready to print some barber poles  :)

I've been kinda studying CL marketing techniques to see who got a good plans and 4 calls in 1 day seems pretty good. Would you mind sharing a link to your ad so I can sneak a peek. 

I've been kinda studying CL marketing techniques to see who got a good plans and 4 calls in 1 day seems pretty good. Would you mind sharing a link to your ad so I can sneak a peek. 

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/biz/4093907124.html

It's vary simple and to the point i guess..

One of the ones that called wanted 10 shirts 2 store front windows and a hour's sign on there door and

some on her car.. I go there tomorrow to give her a quote.. i hope i can keep it high but not to low

Mind if I ask who did your banner for the Dylan walk. I'm assuming print, or you have waaaaayyy too much time on your hands.

Nope, didn't look that close but I've been talking to see jay on FB for a couple hours and 1 name came up. What kind of turnaround time is typical on banners.

If its a print ready file next day. Like to post cure if I can but I can ship same day if in a rush. I never try to have less than 1 full roll 54" material on hand. 

• Like 2

I'll keep you in mind for banners. I always try to sell them on cut vinyl so I don't have to outsource but sometimes they have their heart set on print banners.

• Like 1

Buck a piece for the new large ones on usc- if your customers will take the used ones great but I would have a hard time giving used stakes with an order for most customers

• Like 1

I pay 58 cents for the 10" but I but 100 at a time.

I really would pass because honestly once they've been bent even once they don't last long.

• Like 1

If its a print ready file next day. Like to post cure if I can but I can ship same day if in a rush. I never try to have less than 1 full roll 54" material on hand. 

Just noticed the 54" and had to laugh because that's how I buy it and I don't even have a printer.

• Like 1