Sign in to follow this  
gsxr600

Help making font cutter friendly

I have a friend that wants this font for his boat stickers. I cant figure out how to clean them up so they will cut clean. If someone could help me out or more importantly tell me how to do it that would be awesome. I am using a mh cutter with the sure cuts alot pro software. Thanks, Matt

"VA 7605 BV" is what he needs

http://www.dafont.com/alpha-silouettes.font?text=VA+7605+BV

Don't know if I'd want to have that discussion with game warden especially if it's a woman. In South Carolina those would be illegal because they need to be clearly legible from a distance.

Yeah For registration It wouldnt work here either. Boat name yes but registration no. As for using that font, download it, install it, use it....simple actually

I did a windshield banner in that font years ago. His wife made him peel it off or she was gonna make him need a new windshield. Think that's the only time I ever used it.

Coast Guard (Federal Regulation) --

They must be plain, vertical, block characters, not less than three (3) inches high, and in a color contrasting with the background. A space or hyphen must separate the letters from the numbers.

• Like 2