Sign in to follow this  
BannerJohn

USCutter is now selling Siser EasyWeed by the foot

Looks like a permanent addition to me. Time to try new colors.

• Like 1

Even thought it's more expensive this way, it's great for when you only need an 8"x8" piece of a color you don't normally carry, you don't have to buy a whole roll and hope to find a use, or buy from someone else that doesn't offer $9 S&H...

I made a design with Siser - it was 80% black with one stripe of light blue - I was debating whether or not to do it all in black when I found out you could buy 1 foot increments from a competing website and so I bought a single foot of pale blue from them - I even got all fancy and used Siser StripFlock to give it some depth.

Saved me from having to pay the local embroidery shop a premium rate for a simple design.  I transferred to a new dept. with the city government and this dept. doesn't have a budget for uniforms and so I would have had to pay to get new shirts - The design was small enough that I was able to make 15 copies out of one 15"x12" piece of Siser - well, 2 pieces if you include both colors, but I still have most of the pale blue piece...

post-24492-0-75057100-1368579164_thumb.j