Sign in to follow this  
bradsc1954

Cut Master 3 Question

I have a design that was create in Adobe Illustrator. One line of text I warpped. When I send the document to the cutter that text that is warped in Illustrator is straight when sent to cut master.

Any suggestions on how make the warp so it doesn't get effected when being sent to the plotter?

Brad

post-36980-0-49553500-1366489805_thumb.j

not exactly sure but what if you convert the text to lines before sending it to cutmaster 3

I have converted the text to outlines and it still outputs it straight. Along with saving it as an eps and a pdf. When I open it in cutting master the text is staight.

When you view in keyline mode although you converted to paths you will still see that the text does not have the warp effect you desire.

You have to expand appearance under the object drop down menu. It will then cut with the warp effect you desire.

If you view in keyline mode although you converted to paths you will still see that the text does not have the warp effect you desire.

You have to expand appearance under the object drop down menu. It will then cut with the warp effect you desire.