Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

My retro heat press!

This is my back up heat press. This is a really really old machine. I got it non working about a year ago for Free. My best friend repaired it and ever since it has saved my life a couple of times. Im using a pillow cover for as a teflon sheet. The best part of it is the sound it makes when it is ready, you've got to listen to it!

Video

Pics

img3038gq6.jpg

img3039xu5.jpg

Can I have it? ;)

Ok, whats your best offer? Haha. It is heavy as hell. My and my friend had trouble lifting it.

She works like a gem.  :)

Yeah she works perfect!

I'd give you $150 shipped for the thing. I've actually been looking for one like that, but I don't want to pay $1200 to get the one I want. Haha

No kidding. Shipping to here would probably be $1000.

SOLD for $1000 for stormy at 1, $1000 at 2, $1000 for stormy at 3!!!! And the heatpress goes to stormy for $1000!!!!

How do you want to pay? Paypal?

Haha  ;)

you might be surprized on the shipping. I had a commercial sewing machine shipped to me,table and all,weighed almost 300 pounds. Shipping was $75 Freight.

Haha if I had $1000 to spend on a heat press I'd be making shirts right now already. I'll lower my bid back down to $150 haha.

LOL Joe, when it was ready, the first thing I thought of was....."TOAST IS READY"....  ;D  ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Jenny

LOL Joe, when it was ready, the first thing I thought of was....."TOAST IS READY"....  ;D  ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Jenny

Thats exactly what I think when I hear it, time after time.

now that's retro,but cute. i like it too. don't have to worry bout nowbody taking that baby. that will be here when the earth passes away. lol

i picked up a unit exactly like that one, only in a little better condition for $150. the first time i heard the bell i thought "fries are done!". ;)

bb

Be carefull , If any  boxers are around ( like in old movies ) they might start fighting !