Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Dont you hate it when...?

You take a shower and when you are done you realize you didnt take the towel with you? (Just happened to me)

You wake up 5 minutes before the morning alarm beeps?

You step on a water spill while wearing socks?

I do.

What about you? What thing you dont like?

1974 Gremlins  :huh:

I bet!

Lol poor little Gremlin, you dont let him rest in peace.

dgreenh is going to get sick when he reads this.

I'm with you Joe, stepping in water with socks is a big one for me!

I also hate the 24 hour day, someday I'm going to rework the calendar and invent the 30 hour day and make a million!

Hmmmm....Let's see....

I too hate stepping in water with my socks on....

I hate when Winter lasts ALOT longer than it should (especially here in MI)

I also hate when a boss doesn't recognize the good things you do and only picks out the negative

But I do love this forum!!  :huh:

Jenny

I hate the attitude on that "other" forum.

I hate the summers in Houston, TX.

I hate getting behind a blue-hair on the freeway in the fast lane.

I hate when people don't move out of the way when I'm driving the Engine or Ladder to an emergency.

I'll thnx of some more in a few minutes... Joe, this thread is going to get a lot of people all worked up. LOL

you circle the parking lot like a shark, and when you finally get a space - you find that you need to step in a puddle to get out of your car.

when you come back to your car and found that some idiot parked so close that you need a can opener to get to your door.

when you stand in the express lane at the market and the person in front has way more than the limit

wants to return something, but didn't have the smarts to go to the customer service counter

is trying to pay with a check

is telling the cashier to wait while they dig around in their handbag looking for their coin purse

people type in ALL CAPS

you have super sucky neighbors that aren't respectful of you or any of the other neighbors

you have an electrical glitch and your computer still powers off even though you have a UPS back-up

I hate it when my day job interferes with a normal life.  Wet socks suck too.

Terry hates it when he sets up a 6 foot sign, checks everything out, hits cut and walks away... and comes back to a MIRROR IMAGE.  ;)

Guest Terry

You are a character. spell check ;)

the neighborhood dog just won't shut-up.

the neighborhood idiot just won't shut-up.

haumana, I think you need therapy... You hate sooo many things, lol.

Well, keep on posting, free yourself from all those terrible things!

;)

Hey Haumana, are your neighbors relatives of MY neighbors??  ;)

Guest Terry

You people need anger management classes, or a beer. ;)

I can't help that I don't like to be in the presence of stupid people.  :)  If common sense were actually common, I probably won't hate some many things  :)

And you guys can all laugh - one of the reasons why I got a cutter was so I could cut my own decal, "I discriminate against stupid people." It's actually a pretty good seller.

Ben, I would guess that my neighbors probably spawned your neighbors. I'm a good neighbor, I just wish other neighbors were good to. My neighbor's idea of good is to destroy my property and then say, "It hit it, mowed it, ripped it up, plowed it, drove it into your house a few times, what do you want me to do? I said I was sorry." I think if you guys had my neighbor, you'd probably have anger management issues too. Oh wait, that's why he called the cops on me ... only to have the cop tell him to shut up and stop destroying our property.

Yes, anger management run amok.  ;)

Guest Terry

Have you ever been on the TV show - ( My Big Redneck Wedding )  :) :) ;):)

Haumana, well anger management was classes we needed to take a few years ago.  Our neighbors were EXTREMELY mean and did just nasty things to us and the property.  Now that they are getting older it's calmed down quite a bit but still we had to put up a vinyl 100+ fence along the property line, ya know what they did?? They painted a yellow smiley face and erected it OVER the top of our fence for us to see!!  ;)  To this day it's still there.  The kids throw snowballs at it every winter!!  :) 

I agree I'm a good decent neighbor trying to keep things nice and attractive and STILL such nastiness...  :- 

So you aren't alone...believe me.

Jenny

Guest Terry

Glad I live on the road I'm on.

HHmmmnnnn

Stupid people- check eg. " Barb your lunch is ready", "Just fine thanks, how are you?"...........Happened at work- true story, shook my head

One thing I really hate is my personal memory lapses.

A while back the cat whizzed on the floor- easy fix rub his nose in it

worked great for the dog, should work on the cat right?

Cat has no claws....grab cat.....rub rub rub. Cat spazzes out......memory lapse... Oh Ya!! The FRONT paws are de-clawed

rear ones work just fine, still have scratch marks weeks later...

BUT he hasn't whizzed on the floor.

Guest Terry

Well I was wrong... I can't stand cats... Filthy stinking diseased animal. pissing on peoples cars etc... no law. and they serve NO purpose like a dog does. Oh ya FEED ME, WATER ME.. AND DON'T PET ME OR I'll SCRATCH YOUR F#@#ING EYES OUT! JUST SERVE ME!! Oh ya and if your pregnant DON'T go near that box in your house full of shit and piss... It will kill your child. And the piss soaks through the carpet and ruins the floor. Stinking mountain lion piss, just what I want in my house. My dogs serve us, with love, protection etc... Oh and they don't piss or shit in my house, they ask to go out.

CATS SUCK!

Great pet - Love to have one for my Shepherds to play with.

Guest Terry

And then you have the people writing letters in the paper. Who had the NERVE to run our cat over in the road and cause our child to cry all day, and NOT stop to at least tell us.

I DID ASS, I WAS ON THE ROAD WHERE MY CAR BELONGS. KEEP YOUR CAT IN IT'S PISS BOX IN YOUR HOUSE WHERE IT BELONGS.

LEASH LAW ANYONE??? I PAY FOR MY LICENSE ON MY DOGS, AND SHOTS. BUT THE PISS CAT CAN COME OVER AND STINK MY GARAGE UP?

22 long rifle  ;)

I'm driving my truck down the interstate somewhere in Virginia... I had stopped for a snack and had just popped a handful of Cashews into my mouth...hand them partially chewed when I had a sneeze come upon me.

I had to pull over to the side of the road to clean the cashews off of the inside of the windshield. (I left the dashboard til later).

Now, I really HATE it when that happens.

Guest Terry

LMAO, did they fly out like a weapon. LOL