Lady_VI

LOVE MY FED-EX MAN!!!!!!

He just delivered my new Graphtec CE-6000 (and he is kinda cute LOL).  Guess I'll be busy for awhile getting this all figured out & up and running. Sure looks alot different than my Copam.

• Like 1

Congrats Lady_Vi,   Your the first person I have seen that purchased the new  Graphtec CE6000,    You can never go wrong with a Graphtec.  Good Luck ,  you will love it,,, ;D

• Like 1

Thanks

Congrats Lady_Vi,   Your the first person I have seen that purchased the new  Graphtec CE6000,    You can never go wrong with a Graphtec.  Good Luck ,  you will love it,,, ;D

Yeah been saving my money that I have been making with my Copam to buy a Graphtec, and the new model came out at just the right time!!!!!!

Hope I did not go wrong, it looks a lot more complicated than what I am use to.

Thanks

Yeah been saving my money that I have been making with my Copam to buy a Graphtec, and the new model came out at just the right time!!!!!!

Hope I did not go wrong, it looks a lot more complicated than what I am use to.

You will catch on real quick...  not hard at all.  After you get it set up,  you will see that on average, you will only use a few buttons..  I run everything from my Graphtec Cutting Controller, right from my computer screen. , (Force, Speed.  blade offset, quality). Piece of cake.  And you can run on USB with no problems. And no static problems.

you are going to love the new graphtec - I went from a copam to a graphtec and right away could do smaller stuff easier

Would love to see some of your first impressions of the new Graphtec when you get it up and running!

getting a graphtec is like getting cutco knives for the kitchen - unbelievable difference to those that haven't tried it!  PS - persaonally can't afford all the cutco's but got about 3 including the petite carver off ebay.  Just in case i ever decide to cut a sunroof in a car - yeh they are that sharp!  kinda like cleancut cutter blades