apetree1

Sorry....one more request....pretty please... :)

the only reason i said anything is because you can look through the history of each person on here and see what they have written. and out of 46 posts most were asking for a graphic. i was new here also but i did get it all figured out not all by myself but most of it. i am sorry but if you can't make some ovals with a typed font then you have no business doing this business. i can understand the lacross sticks but ovals.

• Like 4

I think shes gone. But its sad, there really is plenty of opportunity to learn on here.

• Like 1

the only reason i said anything is because you can look through the history of each person on here and see what they have written. and out of 46 posts most were asking for a graphic. i was new here also but i did get it all figured out not all by myself but most of it. i am sorry but if you can't make some ovals with a typed font then you have no business doing this business. i can understand the lacross sticks but ovals.

I remember FM catching a regular " asker " for help , selling what she was asking for on aregular basis . They would get a job & ask to have it done here . That is the exception, but it does make a person wonder when most posts by some are requests :)

I'm definitely not gone. ;) Thank you for all of your advice and tips. I truly appreciate it. I have downloaded inkscape a while ago and every time I try to save a file as a .eps my flexi software says unopenable file.... I'll keep trying and keep doing the things you all have said. You all are so much smarter and wiser than I and I know that. Thank you all for the time you have taken to type what you have to me. It is appreciated and does not go without recognition. You all have been more than generous and for that I am grateful!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

• Like 2

Let me chime in here quickly ---- At this point, you have to stop trying to CONVERT or vectorize the logo, and to simply RECREATE the design, from scratch, inside whatever design program you prefer to use.

I have done a tutorial video (SignBlazer) that shows how to accomplish this task, from start to finish, in under three minutes.

http://custom-sign-store.wistia.com/projects/oemvxc7jow

Y-W

• Like 2

Let me chime in here quickly ---- At this point, you have to stop trying to CONVERT or vectorize the logo, and to simply RECREATE the design, from scratch, inside whatever design program you prefer to use. I have done a tutorial video (SignBlazer) that shows how to accomplish this task, from start to finish, in under three minutes. http://custom-sign-store.wistia.com/projects/oemvxc7j Y-W

Are you going to give us your email and password, to get it to work? Thanks,, but no go....

UPDATE, the video works now.

• Like 1

Darn it, that link was supposed to open the video for anyone (public access), let me check into that --

OK, now click it, there was a checkbox in the Wistia settings for "sharing" (Duh)

http://custom-sign-store.wistia.com/projects/oemvxc7jow

Hey, ya think Jay can have all the tutorial fun around here? This thread got me motivated to try it, because after all , she DID ask "pretty please" !!!

• Like 3